Special Chapter 1

──●◎●──

Special Chapter 1

──●◎●──

May 14, one o'clock in the morning.

It is heavy rain as a black vehicle pulls up in the dark of dawn. The husband could hardly hear his pregnant wife's cry because of the force of thunder and lightning.

"W-Wait, honey! We're n-near. Just be patient! "

"Jernelle Manyer, hurry up! Hindi ko na kaya!" His wife's shout made him even more nervous. Jernelle accelerated the engine even more until they could see the hospital. They stopped in front and Jernelle quickly pulled his wife out of the car.

"Nurse, nurse! "Help!" He shouted for assistance.

"Doc, buntis!" called the assisted nurse. A nurse assisted her in placing his wife in a hospital bed, and nurses rushed her into the emergency room.

Jernelle held his chest because of the extreme tightness it felt. He could not have imagined that his wife would give birth today. Despite the anxiety they feel, they also feel joy because of the time they have been waiting for. And now they will have the child that they have been praying for a long time. They prayed many more times that her wife's birth would proceed well.

After a few hours of waiting, the doctor came out of the emergency room. Jernelle stood up and, shaking his hands, faced the doctor.

"Doc, how's my wife?"

A huge smile flashed on his face as he removed the doctor's surgical mask.

"Your wife's labor is successful, mister."

"Congratulations, you're the father of quadruplets." The nurses shouted in joy as the doctor announced that her wife had successfully delivered a quadruplet. A few moments passed before the last words the doctor said sank into his brain.

Quadruplets!

He suddenly jumped for joy at what the doctor said. He even hugged the doctor and nurses because of his overwhelming joy. The joy in his heart could not be contained, and their big smiles could not be hidden. It is a blessing from heaven. He could not have imagined that four children would be born to him.

He hurried to his wife's room and peered into it through the window, which was blocked by glass.

Tears dripped from his eyes, and he smiled as he looked at his wife next to his four handsome sons.

──●◎●──

"Honey, apat anak natin, oh," his husband said with a smile.

"Akala ko isa lang. Apat pala ang baby natin. Too many blessings from Him, right? " As her firstborn son cried, she smiled and touched his tiny fingers.

"So, which one of them is named after me?" He asked teasingly.

"That's crazy, don't say they all know your name." I really don't want to. Ako ang nanganak tapos ang pangalan ay sa'yo rin. Mas mabuti pang mag-combine tayo ng pangalan?, " she replied weakly.

His husband pouted and brushed his wife's hair.

"Fine," he said, sparingly.

"Janellia Myrtille Azul Craxe?" And Jernelle Manyer Craxe? Nice idea. So? Let's do a name combination? " She asked teasingly.

Janellia was about to speak when there was a knock on the door. The nurse came in and looked at the paper she was holding.

"Mrs. Janellia Myrtille Craxe? I need to transfer them to the nursery. "