Chapter 18

Next Morning ....

Taehyung's pov ...

I woke up the next morning when sunlight fell into my eyes...I opened my eyes when I felt some weight on my chest and looked down to see that my babyboy is sleeping in my embrace ...he looked so ethereal and so so beautiful...but then I remembered everything about last night and the way my baby was crying and even thinking about it made my heart clench ....
I decided to get up, take a shower and ask Jin hyung about everything ...
I lifted kookie's head gently and placed it on the pillow ...and without disturbing him, I got up from the bed ...I saw him pout at the loss of warmth but then he turned around and snuggled to the blanket...
He was so cute that I cooed at the sight ...

I went to the bathroom and freshened up ...I came out and decided to call Namjoon hyung here because Jin hyung was his boyfriend and I thought it was important for him to know everything about his boyfriend's family, that too his little brother ...

After a few moments, Namjoon hyung texted me that he was here and I saw kookie one last time, he was still sleeping and then I went down after kissing his forehead ...

I saw that Namjoon hyung was already in the living room, hugging Jin hyung ...

I went to them and they both greeted me ..

"Hey hyung " I said ...

" Hello taetae ...so why did you call me here and why are you here in the morning?" Namjoon hyung asked confused ...
Then I explained everything that happened yesterday and what kookie told me ...and Jin hyung sighed and saw some tears started to fall from his eyes ... Namjoon hyung went towards him and embraced him, rubbing soothing circles on his back ...

"Joonie. ..my baby ...my little kookie has gone through a lot ...I failed as a brother .." Jin hyung said cried loudly ..

"No no ...princess ...you are a very good brother. ...our kookie loves you a lot ...he loves you ..he calls you eomma right? You are not only a good brother but also a very good mother jinnie ..."
Namjoon hyung consoled him ...

"Jin hyung ...will you plz tell me what happened to him in the past ...why was kookie crying ...it hurts to see him cry. ..plz tell me ...plz ..." I pleaded ...

"Ok fine ...I will tell you ..." Jin hyung said after he stopped crying ...

_______________
Third person's pov

"So it all started when kookie was not even born ...his father was rich and successful businessman , his mother was a housewife ...his father was so very busy in making money that he didn't give his time to his wife  ...at first everything was good and Hyeona ( yes he called them by their names because what they did was beyond crime and criminals don't deserve respect) didn't mind ...she understood that his husband was busy but as time passed, Jongin didn't come home often and always stayed outside for work... this made Hyeona sad and angry and they started to fight with each other everyday....
They were on the verge of taking divorce when they decided to have a baby ...they thought that maybe the baby will change their lives and they didn't take divorce and then hyeona got pregnant ... everything was good till the first two months but as we all know that pregnant lady needs extra attention and she will be moody ...but Jongin failed to give her the love and attention that she wanted ..and this led to another fight ...
They again started to fight with each other and this time they would even throw things at eachother ... Jongin was fed up of all those things and told Hyeona to abort the child but she didn't listen to him and decided to bring the baby in this world ...
After few months, Jungkook was born and Hyeona was happy to have their child but then his husband started to hate her and avoid her because he didn't want the baby alive and this made Hyeona to think that it was all kookie's fault that his husband is hating her...that little boy didn't even know what was happening and that he was being accused of something that was not his fault ...

Hyeona and Jongin teamed up and they both hated Jungkook to the core.and called him a waste and what not ...
When Jungkook was 5 years, they started to curse at him and call him by names and push him away but the little boy who didn't understand anything, thought that his parents don't love him because  he is a bad boy...
Eventually kookie started to grow up and he got to know and understand that his parents never loved him ...they both used to make him do all their works and  years and treated the 13 years old boy like shit ...they made him their slave and this got even worse day by day ...they used to beat him and lock him in the storeroom for days without food and water ...Jongin used to hit and whip him with his belt and beat him until he passed out and the main pain is that nobody knew about it ...not even my parents or me ... whenever we used to go to their house and ask for kookie, they used to tell us that he is out with his friends or he has went on a camping trip from his school and of course we believed it ...
It was a daily routine for them to beat my kookie everyday mercilessly ...they used to vent out their anger and stress on him ...

And once  that bastard Jongin tried to ..to...touch ..." Jin was full on crying now and couldn't complete his sentence and Namjoon hugged him ...after calming down, he continued ...

"He tried to ...to-touch kookie and tried to ra.. rape him ... ***Jin says while crying and  tears started to flow from Taehyung's eyes too ...***
And fortunately, that day me and my parents were going to Jeon mansion because it was kookie's birthday ..we went there and rang the bell but no one answered so we went in because it was my uncle's house...when he reached the living room, we heard screams and went towards the direction where the voice was coming from and what we saw was the most horrific thing I saw in my entire life ...we saw kookie was bleeding badly  and had cuts and bruises all over his body and Jongin was hovering over him, trying to take his clothes off ....my father quickly went to them, pushed Jongin away  and started to beat him ...and kookie was just sitting there hugging his knees and crying uncontrollably ...I went to him and hugged him to calm him down but he passed out in my arms ...my mother and I carried kookie to the hospital and the doctor said that he was in danger ...he had lost lots of blood and was severely injured ...Jongin and Hyeona were sent to the jail ...after 10 months, kookie was able to live ...he was completely healed and from then on, he stays with us...my father was a part of mafia gang and kookie got interested in it ...he learnt all the things and here he is now ...all was good but a few days ago Jongin and Hyeona were freed from the jail and they again came to kookie  ...he was happy without them ...why can't they just let him live ...why do they always have to hurt him ...he was so young ..he didn't even deserve all of those things ...and I am ashamed of myself that I didn't even save him ...it's my fault ..." Jin completed still crying heavily ...

"No princess ...it's not your fault ...it's the fault of those bastards ...those monsters ...they don't deserve to live ..." Namjoon said through gritted teeth ...
All this time Taehyung was quitely  listening to everything and crying ...he couldn't find words to say anything ...his babyboy had so much going on with him ...his kookie was in so much pain and he didn't knew anything about it ...

________

This chapter is becoming long ...I will continue it in the next chapter ...

Bye bye . .

Thank you for reading ❤️💞
BORAHAE 💜💜
-authornim