[ No One ever ]

"Jimin....park Jimin?"

"Jimin" Jungkook mumbled and tilted his head, "Yes...C-can you Just puts the axe down" Jimin whispered cutely while gesturing him to put that weapon "Please" he added that made Jungkook calm.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked him, and he slowly loosen the grip around axes and gently puts down on the grass while looking at Jimin who scanning the axe on the grass then Jimin nervously walked near Jungkook, once he faced Jungkook..he smiled at him.

"I'm Jimin....Nice to meet you" Jimin extended his hands to shake but Jungkook blinked and looked down the smol hands that filled with rings and sliver bracelets.

Instead of shaking his hand "How can you get into the palace? There's high security out there."

Jimin looked down at his hands and again to Jungkook who is shocked. He sighs and started walk to the wooden bench which Jungkook sat back "Security people are tired and I bought Milk for them... being a kitten, I accomplished My Mission" Jimin said and looked above at the back side of the palace.

Jungkook followed Jimin and stand behind him, he noted the way Jimin looked at palace "Why did you even enter in that way...?" Jungkook asked again as he searched for axe. "Are you...planning for something?"

"Aishh this human" Jimin tsked and sat on the wooden bench while crossed his legs. "I didn't plan for anything. I'm not like those people"

Jungkook keened his eyes on him, and He suddenly realised that No one ever talked to him like this...No more Highness in his speech, No more respect on his action, he Just sat infront of him with crossed legs and No one ever did that to him . People always stand 2ft distance from Jungkook No one ever talked to him informally, They always looked down while talk to Jungkook. Even yoongi also....This is so new to him.

And somehow, Jungkook likes it too.

"Come on dude, sit beside me" Jimin patted the place and signed Jungkook to sat.

Dude?

Jungkook can't believe that someone is offering him to sat beside. This was also new to him. He always sat on the top of the people or sat alone where people are stand beside him.

Jungkook was confused, If this guys knows about me and disrespecting me or he doesn't know me that I'm the prince in korea.

"Do you know who am I ?" Jungkook didn't sat beside him, but still he stand infront him and raised his eyebrows.

Jimin blinked twice and he immediately stoodup and bowed "My apologies to you, I don't know that you are security for this garden. I'm really sorry sir, I'll leave without any making trouble, Please don't infrom to prince about this....My apologise sir" Jimin said and still he bowed at Jungkook.

"Secu.." Jungkook poked his inner cheeks and tilted his head to looked around the place to check whether anyone heard about this. But, None of people around the places.

"Listen....Mr...."

"Jimin. Ji.Min. it easy to says. J.I.M.I.N. even baby can easily says My name. The meaning of My name is...."

"Lord, Stop Mr.Jimin" Jungkook cutted him, "Listen I don't know why You are here, But you should leave now. If someone in palace find out about you, they will punish you for entering the palace invalidly."

Jimin blinked his eyes and sigh "I-m I-- My apologies."He sadly said and looked back at the palace then back to Jungkook. "I better leave..." Jimin sadly let out.

He looked down while he marched the forest where he came from, "Wait..." Jungkook stopped him and Jimin paused while try not to laugh at him puppy eyes always works! as he slowly turned to Jungkook.

"You...Can come tomorrow Morning. You could meet him....he-he will be free I guess" Jungkook said while not bare with those puppy eyes of Jimin. As he himself tell about him without mentioning Himself.

"Really!" Jimin face brightened up immediately and he clapped his hand together "Okie I'll come Tomorrow" He smiled at Jungkook and somehow that happy to hear from Jimin and Jungkook nodded slowly.

"I'll see you sir" He waved at him and entered into the forest "You don't you go entrance of the palace?"

Jimin stopped and turned to him, "No thanks Mr.Axeman, I have people on the way back so Yeah, babayeeee" He cutely waved and entered the dark forest.

Jungkook keep waited for a second as he make sure that Jimin is really gone and he sighs. "I never seen someone like him"

__________________

The Morning scenario on the palace was incredible. Jin slowly opened his window to receive sunlight. The night duty was killed him. Jin slowly yawned while stretching his neck left and right. As he can did his business he hear a voices from the side yard so he walked around the corridor to looked at the sound where it comes.

His eyes goes wide and his lips parted at the scenario where the purple hair Master wear sleeveless shirt with his sweat amde him more sexier, as he running around the ground. He could see Jungkook and yoongi also there while exercises their equipment but still his eyes again goes on the purple guy.

"What a Morning site" He mumbled as he scanning the whole of the purple guy's body. He slowly leaned on the corridor walls and balance his chin with his hands and stares at purple guy like a fanboy.

"Doctor Jin"

A voice snapped him as he immediately stand straight act like nothing really happened and looked right side to see the Maiden and her asst.Maid stand there with a plate had cups.

"Apologise Doctor Jin, here" The Maiden said and the asst.Maid leaned the plate to Jin, as he took the cups from her "Thankyou" he said and to ease the scenario.

"Your breakfast is already done, If you free from your work" The Maiden said and looked at Namjoon then back to Jin "You can eat Doctor Jin" Jin followed her gaze as he mentally scold himself but still he nodded and bowed at her.

"Fuck"

_______________________

"Yoongi.." Jungkook called with a heavy pant as Yoongi drink the whole bottle of water look like they both exhausted of Morning workouts. .

"Yes Your Highness"

"Stop that, Call me Jungkook. I'm not elder than you...How many times I told you to do"

"I can't... your Highness, it doesn't matter of age , It's respect for your position...Your Highness"

Jungkook glared at him "No need to mention double Highnees in single sentence" he pick the shirt and puts on him, "Do you guarantee for my life?"

Yoongi blinked and suddenly confused of that questions "Yes, Of-course your Highness"

"I don't think so" Jungkook said and marched to enter the palace.

"What happened....Your highness?? Yoongi runned to him.

"Our security people are tired and they sleep at Midnight. So if something happens to me at Midnight... what should you do?"

"Our security people are highly trained people...your Highness.There's nothing gonna happen like this...If that in case I'll die to save your life."

Jungkook paused and looked back at Yoongi and yoongi saw him too. Jungkook was asked this for to tease him, he thought as he took this scene as fun as he can but in the end it turn out like something serious.

"Sacrifice your life to someone is not fun thing yoongi. Don't do that. If in that case you should save yourself"

"You are not someone...your highness. My duty is to protect you and I'll do till My last breathe"