Chapter 19

"Joon ..you know ..kookie was such a cute adorable fluffball when he was small ...we both used to play with each and when I visited his home ...he was such a cute little baby who used to be so cheerful and giggly ..but after all of this, he stopped smiling as if he never knew how to smile ....I miss my old kookie so much ...his beautiful bunny smile ...I just wanted him to be happy ..I wanted my baby brother back and you know, since the day he met Taehyung, he is slowly returning to his old self, he is smiling alot lately, not wide and beautiful bunny smile, but still he is smiling more offer now ....I am happy that Taehyung brought his happiness back ... thank you so much Taehyung ..." Jin said to Namjoon and they both turned towards Taehyung who was looking emotionless ...and they both panicked ..

"Tae ...why are you not saying anything ?" Namjoon asked when he saw his brother zoning out ...

"Hy..hyung ... kookie..my kookie went through all of these things and I didn't ev..even k.know about it ..." Tae said while crying and hid his face in his palm ...

"Don't worth tae ...he will be alright " ...

"No ...he needs me ...I need to hold him ..I will protect him ..." Tae said and ran towards jungkook's room .... Namjoon tried to stop him but Jin interrupted..

"No joonie ...they both need each other"

Tae went inside Jungkook's room and saw that he was drying his hair in front of the mirror....
Actually when Jungkook woke up and didn't see Taehyung, he thought that Taehyung has left and he also decided to freshen up ...when Jungkook saw Taehyung through the mirror, he turned around and said ...

"Ooo you are here ...I thought you lef.." Jungkook couldn't finish himself when he was pulled in a very tight hug by the elder ...

"I am sorry kookie, I am so so sorry ..I was not there to help you, to give you a shoulder to cry ... You were going through so many things alone ...I am so sorry baby ..." tae cried and buried his face on jungkook's neck and Jungkook understood what the elder was talking about ...he understood that the elder has asked and got to know everything about his past from his brother and he started to feel warm tears form into his Bambi eyes again ...

"Ta..tae .." Jungkook stuttered and broke down immediately ...he wanted someone who would comfort him, who would give him warm hugs and tell him that everything was fine and now, when he was getting it from someone who has become so precious to him, he couldn't control himself anymore ...he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's torso and cried and sobbed loudly ..
Both were crying in each other's arms and both were not willing to let go of each other ...
"Hyung ...they still ha..hate me ...th .they din.didn't even ask me ..how I..I. Was ..why do.th.they hate me so mu..much..." Jungkook said while crying ...

"No no baby ..shh.. nobody hates you ...we all love you baby ...and the people who hate you are fools , stupids and idiots. ..they are bastards...they don't deserve to live ....
Don't cry koo ..it not worth to cry for them ...it hurts me to see you crying ..plz kookie, my baby  ..plz stop crying ..." Taehyung said and tried to make his koo stop crying ...
After sometime, Jungkook stopped crying and wiped his tears,turned around and moved backwards from Taehyung leaving him confused ...

"Kookie ...what happened ...why did you move away ...look at me " Taehyung said while coming closer and trying to turn him but jungkook moved away and said ..

"Nooo ..go away ..."

"Why ...what happened ?" Taehyung asked ...he was a little bit hurt and Jungkook moved away of him but still managed to speak softly ...
Jungkook then quitely turned around to face Taehyung and pouted ... Taehyung mentally cooed at the sight, red puffy eyes and nose from crying, bubbly cheeks tinted with light pink colour and the cute pout on his plumpy lips ...he realised that his kookie is the most beautiful person he has ever seen ...
He was snapped out of his thoughts when Jungkook said ...

"I don't want you to see me cry ...I don't want pity ...I can't show my vulnerable side to you ...you will think I am still a baby ..." Jungkook said still pouting and looking down at his hands embarrassingly...

Taehyung thought 'how can someone be this cute ...my baby just so sweet and cute ...aww my baby bun '
Taehyung chuckled and came closer to Jungkook holding him by his waist and raised his chin with his finger ...

"Bun ...there is nothing wrong in crying ..in fact it's good to cry sometimes ...and moreover, you are indeed a baby ...you are my baby ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red ...

"Aww ...you are so cute baby .." Taehyung said and pecked jungkook's lips ...

"Ya..yahh ..why did you ki..kiss me ? And I am not a baby ..don't call me that ...don't you have w..work to do ... Go away ..now shoo .." Jungkook said pushed Taehyung towards the door to hide his flustered condition ...

"Ok ok ..I am going ...bye ..
BABY " Taehyung emphasized on the word baby and ran out of the room smiling ...

"YAHHH ...KIM TAEHYUNG ...!!!"Jungkook shouted and hid his face in his palms and thought ..
'aish ...this man  ...' and giggled to himself ...
_____________________

Hi my lovelies ...I hope you all are doing great ...

Plz vote, share, comment and follow ...
Thank you for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim