Chapter 49

As I walked a few more steps, the warmth in my arms went down a little further and I wrapped my wrists around so that it wouldn't hurt.

I felt a slight hesitation for an instant in the movement, perhaps an illusion, but it was just an instant.

Axion grabbed Hillise by the wrist in a calm manner.

Axion's slant profile, which was walking one step ahead, dimmed into view.

Hillise narrowed her eyes slightly.

"You're good at finding your way even though it's in a fog. Do you have any other milestones?"

But Axion gave an embarrassing answer.

"I'm just looking for persimmon." *T/N : It's a fruit name*

"ㆍㆍㆍ."

At that moment, Hillise felt a sense of embarrassment.

She couldn't figure out how to react, so she was speechless for a while.

Are you serious? Or are you just saying it because you don't want to tell me?

Axion's side face, which looks blurred, contained silent tranquillity, like the fog spreading around him.

I couldn't figure out what he was thinking right now.

The two walked silently again.

Hillise focused her attention on finding her way in the fog.

She thought that if he didn't teach her, she would figure it out herself.

However, as I pulled out my senses to the fullest, my nerves were distracted the most countless times from the touch that was transmitted directly through my right hand at this moment.

Hillise's straight brows wriggled a little dissatisfied.

Then, at one point, a white, arch-shaped white light that had not been seen until now came into her eyes.

It seemed clear that it was the entrance.

Hillise face frowned.

Eventually, she couldn't figure out how Axion was finding his way in the fog.

Because they were holding hands, the two crossed the barrier right away.

So I left the door and went out of the Forest of Four Seasons.

* * *​

Swaaaㆍㆍㆍ.

At one point, a deep light pierced the view, and Hillise closed her eyes slightly.

Then, as she lifted her eyelids again, she saw the dark scarlet-coloured sky melting onto the earth.

Hillise naturally releases Axion's hands and takes a few steps forward.

The wind blows her hair, causing her to obscure her view for a moment.

Hillise frowned and removed her fluttering hair.

She was a little surprised.

The passage of time was hardly felt in the Forests of the Four Seasons, but the sun was already setting outside the barriers.

Is this also the influence of something inside the barrier?

"ㆍㆍㆍAlso."

It was then a whisper that was crushed by the wind that flowed from behind the back.

"Haven't we met here before?"

At the moment when the  a low voice hits her ears, Hillise suddenly had to stop moving.