\|3|/

The day had now flown by.

Elizabeth didn't do much except have that little trip to the café, and watch the tv which was something she rarely did.

Currently, Elizabeth was walking into the Cornerstone bar, wearing a tight black short dress, that highlighted her curves perfectly. She wore gator skin boots, that completed the look. She wore next to no make-up, she never really did have much on anyway on a day to day basis. Elizabeth found that make-up just covered up peoples imperfections, which should be embraced if anything.

Elizabeth looked around the bar, trying to find a recognisable face, and soon enough she does. Elizabeth walked over to the waving Nick, and took the empty settee beside him.

"Where's everyone else?" Elizabeth asked, scanning the room for either Jamie, Matt, or Alex.

"Jamie is in the bathroom, Matt is grabbing us drinks, and I haven't heard from Alex." Nick said, and Elizabeth simply nodded in response.

Matt joined the two seconds later, placing the beers in the middle of the table, and taking a seat on the other side of Nick. Elizabeth took a beer bottle from the centre and takes a sip. She looked over to Matt, and the two exchange eye contact, before Matt looked away, with disgust.

"Oh c'mon, why can't the two of you have a good time here? Enjoy each other's presence? At Cornerstone of all places!" Nick exclaimed, obviously getting sick of how Matt and Elizabeth still aren't on good terms.

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders and took another swig of her beer. Matt stayed silent, looking at the now approaching Jamie.

"You took yer time mate." Matt said, and Jamie laughed lightly, sitting next to Elizabeth.

He placed his hand on her shoulder, and squeezed it slightly, "How are ya?" He asked,
"Still here, so must be fine." Elizabeth said, smiling as convincingly as possible, really feeling uncomfortable with how Matt kept shooting her daggers.

Jamie frowned before his eyes are set on a blonde lady entering the bar, he seemed quite fascinated in her.

His eyes followed the woman around their age to the table across from them, she was warmly welcomed by other women. Watching how happy she was being with her 'girlfriends' really makes Elizabeth take in the fact that she doesn't have any of those, the only real friends she had is the ones around her now, plus Alex.

To be honest, these last few years have been quite lonely for Elizabeth. She'd wished at times that she could have just somehow contacted Matt, and the two could have made up. But of course, it's not as easy as one imagined it to be.

Elizabeth downed her drink and looked around to see the boys are almost halfway through theirs.

Elizabeth looked back to Jamie, his eyes still set on the young blonde lady.

"Looks like you're taking an interest in someone." Elizabeth said, nudging Jamie slightly, and he chuckled, his cheeks flustering a bright red.

"At least it isn't his brothers mate." Matt spoke up, and Elizabeth looked over to Matt, her jaw clenching.

"You can't be one to talk, after all, you did sleep with my best friend." Elizabeth said.
"You slept with Andy!" Matt exclaimed.
"How many times do I have to tell you Matthew, I didn't sleep with him!" Elizabeth almost yelled, perhaps getting the attention of the whole bar.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let's calm down shall we? There's obviously some miscommunication so-" Nick got cut off by Matt.
"Miscommunication is an understatement." He said coldly.

Elizabeth sighed.

"I didn't sleep with Andy, I don't know how many times I have to say that, and how many times I have to keep saying that. But you did sleep with my best friend. That ruined our friendship, ruined our bond." Elizabeth said, getting past annoyed.
Matt looks away from Elizabeth, then back to her.
"So you didn't sleep with him?" Matt asked.
"That is what I told you in 2007 and I'm saying again now," Elizabeth said.