34

Longest chapter yet. But you're gonna love me ;) I promise.
Hot stuff here bruh. ^=^

//Sexual content (sort of)//
I promise it's not a dream lmao.

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

It's been two days that I haven't heard from Zayn.
We were in the next destination and we were to stay here for 5 days since they had concert in two different cities and also an interview.

Lauren did call me to inform that she's okay and will be coming back in a day or so and that she'd probably take over all the duties.

I got a call from Raymond too telling me that I had a task within these days someday. I didn't tell him about the attack because I don't know if I'm supposed to. I also don't know how I'm going to do everything without Zayn. I don't even know half of the stuff yet.

I was stressing over the fact on how Zayn was or what happened after we left. I really did hope that he got out okay.

It's been a long day with all the travelling and practice.
I'm on the terrace of the hotel, looking at the city lights to declutter my mind when I get a call.

An unknown number.

"Yes?" I pick up

"Hello ma'am am I speaking to Miss Grace Evans?" The guy with a raspy voice and thick british accent spoke.

"Uh.. yes. What's wrong??" I question stressed.

"We're from the Britton High Hospital and we got a message to call and inform you that we're sorry, but Mr Zayn didn't make it." He says in a tone of compassion.

I froze. This isn't real. No.

"Hello?" The guy speaks as I stay silent.

"Are you still here Miss Evans?" He questions.

"No." I shake my head vigorously. "This is a joke." I say getting mad. "This can't be it."

"We're really sorry."

Right that moment I hear some footsteps as I turn my head.

Zayn.

He stood there in his usual suited attire with a phone held up to his ear.

"We're really sorry Miss Evans." He spoke with the same accent.

My heart felt a hundred pounds lighter the moment I saw him.

"Oh... My God.." I say snapping my hand on my mouth. "You're okay." I say as relief washed over me.

"I promised, didn't I?" He says with a little smile in his actual accent.

I smack his arm harshly.

"Ow! What was that for!" He plays dumb.

"The audacity you have to nearly die and then fake your death is over the roof!!" I say in anger.

"Aw I'm sorry did I scare you?" He pouts dramatically.

"Next time you pull something like that I'll assure your demise myself." My tone intimidating.

"Aww, you look cute when you're mad." He laughs.

"Zayn stop! Did you know how scared I got?" I scold him. "You had no right to do that to me!"

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again." He says holding my hand.

"You better not, or I'll kill you myself." I say my brows knitted together.