finale

last chapter
thank you for reading!

・・・

"HEY...YUKIE, BEFORE WHEN you apologised to me. What is it that you're trying to say when you said that you pretended like nothing happened?" Akaashi suddenly asked, remembering Yukie's apology a year ago.

Yukie was surprised when Akaashi asked that, "Hmm? Regarding with my cousin?"

Akaashi nods, "Yes."

"Oh...the day when Bokuto was hospitalised, I actually heard Inoue deliver that order to a group of people. I was about to inform Bokuto about it but then...he caught me. I was so scared, so in the end, I just let all things happen."

Akaashi smiled at Yukie then looked at the digital screen playing at the side of the street with Bokuto being featured in a brand advertisement.

They're currently inside the café waiting for their orders to be prepared and go back to the company to bring it to the studio.

Bokuto is currently outside of the country because he's attending a fashion week. The first time that Bokuto left the country, Akaashi was so worried at the same time he misses Bokuto sa bad.

But, he got used to Bokuto leaving the country for work. It's been a year since all of those events happened, and Akaashi has been living his life with so much ease and happiness.

But even if he says that, he still misses Bokuto.

"Oh, did you get any information about Bokuto's homecoming flight?" Yukie asked Akaashi, there's no certain date when will Bokuto come home - so they simply don't have any idea when he'll be back.

Akaashi shrugs, "He's not telling me anything. I bet he's planning something," Akaashi suspected.

Yukie laughed, "He likes to surprise you."

Akaashi agrees, one thing that he find so adorable with Bokuto is that he really likes surpsing Akaashi. Even though sometimes it's really obvious but Akaashi just went on with it to avoid making Bokuto sad.

When they got their order, Akaashi and Yukie walked back to the company building to bring the coffees back in their studio.

There are a lot of things that happened in the past year. Akaashi finally claiming freedom is the best thing that ever happened, as well as, agreeing to Bokuto's invitation regarding with living under the same roof.

Living together was so much fun, Akaashi can really feel the love and support that Bokuto have for him. Akaashi also did not stop working at the company, because he wants to work alongside with Bokuto.

"Thank you for your hardwork!"

When work ended Akaashi went home, to Bokuto's penthouse which is now his home too.

Konoha went with their parents when they went back to the country where Inoue's dad is at. It was an emotional farewell too, it seems like there's a part of Konoha that doesn't want to leave Akaashi but he really wants to enjoy his life from now on.

Being with Akaashi was fun but Konoha decided to prioritise himself from day onwards, because he had been prioritising Akaashi before.

The house where they usually stay was being take care of one of Akaashi's cousin, so he can still visit there anytime.

Akaashi sighed and got his phone from his bag to call Bokuto. Their timezone is a lot more different but he's hoping that he can talk with Bokuto tonight, since they've been missing each other for the past days.