viii. her

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER EIGHT:

HER

★ ★ ★

      After Dumbledore's death, the wizarding world was in mayhem.

      It started two weeks after he fell to his death in Hogwarts and when the aftermath begun more half the wizarding world went into hiding. To begin, at the beginning of the summer the Ministry was being regularly attacked and buildings were being burnt everyday. Attacks were happening everyday and were about as common as it got. More people switched sides, both in finally revealing whom they truly supported and many others did so in fear. Families went missing and could not be found. Any magical stores owned by non-purebloods were being set on fire with the people in them. All secret organisations - such as the newly known Order Of The Phoenix - were being hunted down, kidnapped, pressed for information before being killed. This wasn't just in the Wizarding World, the muggle one had been almost as bad: everyday more people were either being revealed as dead or missing.

   It should also be acknowledged that it had also either been raining or foggy for the last few months: the fog was being caused by the dementors and the rain was presumably Voldemort's doing. Some days lightning would occur for hours, something strange. In short, everything was messed up.

         But the entire world could notice how this time around, Voldemort had resorted to becoming crueler. Somehow he was on a completely different scale of wickedness compared to how he used to be during the first Wizarding war.

      It was as if there were two versions of him now.

      (And he was getting harder to handle).

        That was what happened over the last three months in the Wizarding World, bringing it right to today which was the first of August: and to the residents at the Weasley Burrow, it was Bill and Fleur's highly anticipated wedding day.

        A day with the intention of not only marrying a finely fitted couple (in some peoples opinion) but also with the intention of providing as a distraction for the inevitable approaching battle.

     The ceremony only happened at half three in the day and was held underneath a large, long grand white marquee, which was being held up by golden poles. In side the marquee, there were over a dozen golden tables spread evenly around the room and were sprinkled with dozens of different colored flowers. At this tables serving wonderful servings of food were a host of white-robed waiters that arrived at the same time as the band.

      Outside the tent, those waiters and some members of the band were sitting on the green grass, a cloud of smoke above their heads as they bickered amongst one another. The sun was beginning to set and the goldenness was spreading throughout the entire garden. The sky was clear and the birds were out chirping loudly. Many people were admiring the butterflies flying around the tents or the different colored glowing lanterns around, giving light.