Chapter 40: Text Messages

Lizzie’s P.O.V

"Cool room" Julia said as she walked into my room and say on my bed.

"Thanks. So tell me a bit about your self" I said.

"Well I am 17. Turning 18 in a week I think. I love food, music and my boy friend, Nick." she said.

"Oooo. Who's Nick" I said jumping into my bed in front of her.

She blushed and looked down.

"I met him in the first year of high school. We were bestfriends and in our Sophmore year he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes. He is really sweet" she said fumbling with her fingers.

"Awhhh!" I yelled.

"Shudup." she said hiding her face.

"Want an Oreo?" I said.

"Sure" she said.

I pressed the button and the Oreo came to my hand.

Score!

"Woah that's so cool! Where did you get that?!" she said shocked.

"The lads got it for me on my birthday" I said as I handed her the Oreo.

"Lucky" she said before she ate the Oreo.

"So whats going on with you and Niall" she said moving her eyebrows weirdly.

I laughed an blushed.

"He is really amazing. I love him so much. He was there when I needed him the most. Even when we were just friends and my ex boyfriend Jake was being mean to me Niall stood by me and helped me through it" I said.

"So you haven't heard from Jake since then" she said.

"Well. He did text me while I was at the mall sayin he wanted to see me. But I said no. And then he sent me another text..." I said.

"Can I see it" she said.

I nodded and took out the phone for her to see it.

As she read it her face turned from serious to anger.

"That arsehole! When I see him I swear I'm gonna-" she said but I cut her off.

"Do t worry about it. I'm not gonna talk to him anymore." I said.

She sighed.

"Did you tell Niall?" she said.

"No..." I said.

"Why? He's your boyfriend. He's suppose to know those things" she said.

"Yeah but I don't know if I should. He's gonna freak out if he sees that text" I said.

"Then what are you gonna do?" she said. "I have no idea." I said running a hand through my hair.

Nialls P.O.V

I walked by Liz's room but then I stopped when I heard Julia speaking loudly.

I know I'm not suppose to eavesdrop but it seems interesting.

"That arsehole! When I see him I swear I'm gonna-" she said but Liz cut her off.

"Don’t worry about it. I'm not gonna talk to him anymore." Liz said.

Talk to who anymore?

"Did you tell Niall?" Julia said.

"No..." Liz said.

"Why? He's your boyfriend. He's suppose to know those things" Julia said.

"Yeah but I don't know if I should. He's gonna freak out if he sees that text" Liz said.

"Then what are you gonna do?" Julia said.

"I have no idea." Liz said.

I quietly went downstairs.

Why is she keeping secrets from me?

Does she not trust me?

I need to find out what they were talking about.

And most importantly who is texting her.

*OOOOO! Cliffhanger!!! Three votes for an update? VOTE/COMMENT!!!!!