25. Fighting for Hotel Rooms is Actually Fun, if You're on the Winning side.

---------------------------

STEVE ROGER'S POV

 "Well... You know, I do think that we should choose our rooms first if we don't wanna fight for a room in the middle of the night, since planning has to come after explaining and you guys have a whole string of shit to spill."

 Tony said, as he glanced around the long elegant hallway, the doors, each (probably) an entrance to a clean, large room ready to serve and let us rest.

 "Yeah, I kind of agree,"

 Hazel nodded, as she took a step down the corridors, opening a door, peering in. 

 "We should get a room first, shower and change or something, and we should talk about all of it at dinner....If they do serve dinner... I mean, they should, right?"

 "It's a hotel, Haze, of course they do."

 Frank smiled, as he ruffled Hazel's already wind swept hair.

 "Okay then."

 Jason shrugged.

 "Guys, take a room. And no, you will definitely not figh-"

 In just three seconds flat, the whole corridor was an actual chaotic battlefield that I was sure that I won't win.

 "I'm gonna- No, Leo, this is my room, it's- ARGH!!!"

 "HEYY! Stop pushin- You idiotic Seaweed Brain I told you not t-"

 "BUT I WANNA SLEEP WITH ANNABE-"

 "Just because you're big doesn't mean that you have a right to get whatever you wan-" 

 "I'm WORTHIER than you, therefore it's MINE-"

 "Oh, Gods.."

 Jason whispered beside me, letting out a long sigh. "I knew this was going to happen."

 "Is this..."

 I began, looking for words. "...A normal thing? Between you guys?"

 Jason laughed, as he stared at the mess of human bodies mingling and tearing at each other, his laugh and the annoyed look in his eyes quite the opposite.

 "They fight for the last blue chocolate chip cookie, of course they would fight over a hotel room. Don't worry, they won't kill anyone."

 "No...I'm not worried about them..."

 I pointed through the crowd.

 "I'm worried about those three."

 And by those two, I meant Clint, Thor and Tony, who, somehow, had gotten into a full fledged fight with Percy and Annabeth over a door outlined with grey and blue. Loki, standing by a corner, seemed amused to find Thor shrieking while his hair got pulled at the ends by Clint.

 "Ooh, I get why Percy and Annabeth are fighting for their lives."

 Jason nodded, and what got me confused was how serious Jason looked as he said that.

-------------------------

 The fight seemed to go on for a few minutes, but was eventually stopped by a fiery Natasha, her face just as red as her hair, staring daggers at everyone who was in on the fight.