C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 6

________________________________________________________________________________

Now who is Yuri, I muttered to myself. "I think you should go right now." Yeon said to me. "But Its your class?" I told him. "I know, I will be there in a while." He said and I went from there. 

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Yeon's POV

I have no Idea why she is here. Did Rang sent her? I thought to myself. "Why are you here?" I yelled at her. "Can't you see my outfit?" She said to me and I noticed that she was wearing our school uniform. "I'm new transfer student here." She said with a smirk. "What?" You can't stay here." I yelled at her. Suddenly, Principal came. "Annyeonghaseyo" He said to me with a smile. "Yeon, She is our new transfer student. Take Care of her as she is in your class." He said. "But I'm their homeroom teacher just for a day, right?" I asked him. "Ani, Mr. Han is sick and won't be able to join for a week." He told me while I was already frustrated and left. "Go join the other students in the hall, Its your P.T class." I sigh and told her. "I don't know, where the hall is, Can you please show me the way?" She said with a fake smile. While both of us were walking towards Hall she asked me. "Is she also there?" "Don't you dare to try to create a mess." I yelled at her as we reached into the hall.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

"Who is she?" Jookyung asked me when she saw Yeon and Yuri coming together into the Hall. "Maybe, A new transfer student. I said while Yuri came and sat beside me and smiled.  I noticed the way Yeon was looking at Yuri as they are enemies for ages. "So, First we all are going to do some warm up exercise." Yeon announced to all the students in the hall. While doing exercise I fell and got hurt. Yuri came and gave me her hand. "Gomawo" I said and saw that my leg got hurt and It was bleeding. "Are you okay?" She asked me while Yeon came to us. "What Happened Y/N?" He asked me in a worried tone. "Yes, Its just..." I said as he noticed that I was bleeding. "I think you need to go the infirmary." He said and grabbed my wrist as everyone started looking at us. "Why is he holding her hand?" Soo Ah said to Jookyung while Seojun came and saw me that I got hurt. "Let me take you to the infirmary." He said to me. As Yeon left my hand and I went with Seojun.

________________________________________________________________________________

In Infirmary

As no teacher was there to give me first aid, Seojun took Band-aid and applied it on my wound. "You take rest." He said while keeping the first aid box on its place. "I'm fine, Let's go back to the class." I said to him. "Aniii, I told you to take rest. Don't you understand?" He yelled at me while I was looking towards him. "See Y/N, I'm just worried about you." He said to me in a calm tone. "I'm Okay" I said to him while Yeon came. "Are you okay? Y/N?" He asked me while Seojun left when he came. "Yes" I said and was going back to the class. "Stay away from Yuri." He said to me. "Why?" I asked him suspiciously. "Just do as I say." He said and went somewhere. 

"Y/N?" Where were you? Soo Ah asked me while Jookyung came to us and said "Let's go to the Cafeteria. Its lunchtime." "Okay" I said and three of us went to the Cafeteria.

________________________________________________________________________________

At Cafeteria

We were drinking strawberry shake while Yuri came and joined us. "Annyeonghaseyo" She said to us and sat next to me. Do you guys know each other? Soo Ah said while pointing towards me and Yuri. "Ani." I said and kept drinking my strawberry shake.  "I think I know you." Yuri said to me. "How?" I asked her. "Maybe I saw you somewhere." She said to me while bell rang and all of us went to the class.

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip (After School)

Let's Hangout today? Soo Ah asked me and Jookyung. "I can't today" I said to her. "Why?" Jookyung asked me. "I'm just not feeling well." I said in a low tone. "Maybe, you should just go home and take rest." Jookyung said. "Yes." I said and went inside the bus and sat on my seat while Seojun came and sat next to me. "What's going on between you and him?" He asked me. "What are you talking about?" I said while looking outside the window. "Fine, Don't tell." He said and took out his earphones and started listening to music.

"Meet me at the Restaurant next to school today in evening." Someone messaged me. I thought It was Yeon but why will he message me from some other number. "Who is this?" I replied back. "Someone who have answers of all your questions." He replied. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I changed my clothes took my phone and went to the Restaurant. As I reached there someone came to me It was Lee Rang. What answers do you have?" I said to him. "Let me first introduce myself." He said with a smile. "I know you, we met that day." I said to him. "Okay Okay." He said and went inside and sat. "How much you know about Yeon?" He asked me. "He is teacher at our school and a stalker." I said with an annoyed face while He ordered something to drink.

As I drank that I started feeling dizzy and was almost unconscious. When I woke up I saw that I was tied up on the chair and It was a dark place. I screamed "Help Me..." But no one came. After a while someone came inside that place, my vision was still blurred and I was having headache. 

"How are you? Yeon's Reincarnated Love" Someone said while I noticed that It was a familiar voice. That person came towards me. I widened my eyes and saw It was Yuri.

________________________________________________________________________________