Chapter 6: FIGHT! & UPGRADE

Well, this chapter is late as fuck.

__________________________________________

//VALE/No one's POV//

"What is he?" asked the general of Atlas. "He is the Devil," said Xiaoyu as they look at the ongoing battle between two devils.

...

Jin threw a mean right hook and following that he fired a laser at the demon. This made the Azazel angry and suddenly the beast flew with its wings. "WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL?!" Jin barely heard Oobleck's shout as he caught Azazel and brought the monster down. He gave the monster a taste of the Kazama 5 hit combo.

The monster was turning red at that made the onlookers ask Xiaoyu, "Why is it turning red?" "It is becoming weaker," Xiaoyu answered the onlookers of the battle as flew up with his wings and fired another laser at the beast but missed and the lase...

The monster was turning red at that made the onlookers ask Xiaoyu, "Why is it turning red?" "It is becoming weaker," Xiaoyu answered the onlookers of the battle as flew up with his wings and fired another laser at the beast but missed and the laser hit a mountain that exploded from the potency of the laser. 

"Is that really Jaune?" asked the Arc matriarch in shock as she sees what kind of damage her son can dish out. "He can do war more than that, he's holding back to not outright destroy the kingdom," this shocked everybody who was listening and watching the news at home. "HOW IS HE THAT POWERFUL?!" Alister asked, shocked at how the supposed fake was this strong. "I must have this power!"Alister thought with a face that says it all. "Suffering, Jin got this strong through suffering, he lost too many people to die now," Xiaoyu said making some pity the boy. 

 "XIAO! PREP A BARRIER!" Jin shouts as he jumped, dodging the claws of Azazel that came from underneath the ground. "OK" Xiaoyu immediately got on her knees and started applying her aura to the ground and suddenly there was a transparent dome around the battle. 

"ARGHHHHHHH" Jin shouted as his aura surrounded him

"ARGHHHHHHH" Jin shouted as his aura surrounded him. "THIS IS MY SEMBLANCE! AURA AMPLIFICATION!" Jin shouted making the Headmaster and General shocked at what the boy said. "Ozpin can we trade students?" asked the general while seeing the sheer power that the boy radiates. 

"FUCK NO!" Ozpin cursed making everyone look at him as they never hear him curse like that. "MUST CONTROL SELF! MUST NO JUMP THE STUD!" A certain maiden said in her thoughts as she looks at the Alpha she is watching.