c-15&16

C-15
When the surrounding villagers heard the noise, they all gathered around in groups of twos and threes.

Zhu Huiru's face became uglier and uglier. It seemed like she really could not hold on any longer!

"Shen Zhu, I never thought that you would actually be such a heartless, ungrateful wolf! If she married someone, she would kick her parents away with her husband's support! You sure are capable! "

Shen Zhu opened his eyes wide and looked at the woman who was bullshitting. He was speechless, this ability of turning black into white was truly powerful!

She was about to open her mouth to retort when she heard a commotion from the crowd.

Following which, a light yellow figure rushed out.

The lady was dressed in coarse clothes, and had a pretty face, but upon closer inspection, her appearance was about the same as Zhu Huiru's.

Shen Zhu had already guessed the identity of this person, it was most likely the original owner's sister — Shen Yao without a doubt.

"Shen Zhu! How can you talk to your mother like that? "Even if mom had said something wrong, you're still a junior. You can't be so unfilial, right?" Shen Yao was on the verge of tears, "My family is already suffering, Mother has worked so hard to raise you, you can't be so heartless!"

After Shen Zhu heard that, he immediately laughed: "You said I'm unfilial? You call me Wuqing? Alright, I would like to ask my good sister, how much money do you give as a monthly supplement for filial piety? Or should I say … "

Shen Zhu intentionally dragged his words out, and his eyes shivered as he looked at Shen Yao, "Not only have you never used silver to honor your mother, you've frequently asked your mother to supplement your silver?"

Shen Yao's heart thumped, his entire body feeling uncomfortable under her gaze, his face turning pale white.

She opened her mouth for a long time, forgetting for a moment how to reply.

While the three people were quarreling, more and more villagers were gathering to see what was going on.

Shen Zhu frowned slightly in displeasure. This mother and daughter pair's skin was quite thick indeed.

"Shen Zhu! What makes you say that about me? "Don't think that you can step on my head just because you're married!"

Shen Yao regained his senses and replied sternly.

She was like a cat whose tail had been stepped on.

"On what basis? What I said was the truth! What? I've been hit by a thought and I don't feel like my face is shining? " Shen Zhu snorted, he looked around at the spectators, his expression turning ugly, "Alright, stop embarrassing yourselves, go back quickly, we don't have any money to give you!"

"Disgraceful? Who dares to say that we are disgraces? Damn Shen Zhu, you sure are capable, to actually not recognize anyone! "

Shen Yao originally did not believe her mother's words, so when she went out today, she followed closely with worry.

Now, she had no choice but to believe that the submissive Shen Zhu of the past had truly changed!

She looked at Shen Yao who was rushing forward and subconsciously used her hands to protect her stomach.

If these two girls went crazy and attacked him, she wouldn't have any advantage.

Zhu Huiru stared straight at Shen Zhu, a flash of ruthlessness flashed deep within his eyes and a fake smile formed on his face.