𝟏𝟕 → 𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐔

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

❝Atsumu❞

It was a couple of minutes now after you had dropped off the kids. Atsumu has somewhat of a plan about what he and the kids could do together 

"Okay you two, what do you wanna do?" Atsumu asked. 

"Dad, can we eat something?" Akira asked.

"Akira, maybe Atsumu doesn't want to make the food for us," Akio said back. 

"Come on Akio, you promised mom," Akira whined at her brother.

"That doesn't mean that I like him," Akio said back, crossing his arms.

"It's okay Akira, so what do you two want to eat?" Atsumu said. 

"Onigiri!" Akira almost shouted.

"Okay, thank god Osamu taught me how to make them," Atsumu muttered the last part to himself.

"Come on you two, we're gonna make these together," Atsumu said enthusiastically. 

"Really?!" Akira almost shouted again.

"No," Akio said with a deadpan voice. 

"Come on little guy, it's gonna be fun," Atsumu said back, trying to get him excited to spend time with Atsumu.

Atsumu then put your cooked rice into a mixing bowl. He added the rice flavoring and mixed it through evenly. 

Then, for Akio and Akira, he separated the rice into equal portions, which were big enough to be a large handful each.

"Okay, I made the rice, let's make these together," Atsumu said, getting his kids to sit on the counter close to the bowl.

"Okay dad," Akira said with a smile on her face.

"Sure I guess," Akio said with a pout on his face. 

All three of them wet their hands with water and then with Atsumu's help, they rubbed their hands together with some salt. 

Then, Akira threw some of the rice at Atsumu's face, hitting him on the top of his head.

"Hey!" Atsumu exclaimed.

Akira giggled, while Akio looked at Akira with wide eyes.

"Here's some more rice," Atsumu said with a smirk on his face.

Atsumu gently put the rice against Akira's cheek, causing her to shout in protest. Though, she laughed the whole time. 

"Dad!" Akira exclaimed, laughing at the actions of her dad.

They took the rice again, without throwing it around, and started to put the fillings inside. This is when they placed the ingredients inside and fold the rice over, then lightly pressed it into a ball.

Soon enough they were done and they were all sitting at a dining table, eating the food that they had made together. 

"So, what do you guys think?" Atsumu asked, starting to bite into one of the onigiris.

"It's really good!" Akira exclaimed.

"Yeah," Akio muttered, nibbling on the onigiri quietly. 

It was quiet for some time. Atsumu sighed and spoke up to the two,

"I want you two to know that I love you both so much, and I will try to be a good dad for you two," Atsumu said. 

"Thanks, dad," Akio muttered, a small smile on his face.

Atsumu smiled, knowing that he made some sort of progress with his son. 

--

So I just started summer classes in university, that's why my updates are gonna be super slow now since a lot of work is done in like 6 weeks. Update on my life ig <3

First of all, thank you for 70k views on this book! <3

I made a backup account @musuxo2 follow if you want guys, everything is crazy atm, all my stories will be there on the off chance that my account gets deleted T_T

Also, would you guys like for me to make a cover shop? I can make some covers for you all! <3

I love you all soo much! <3