22

Y/n hopped from foot to foot for a moment as she watched Peter swing around the room. Nodding as T'Challa continued to hype her up. She had to keep moving. No breaks yet. 

Y/n suddenly begun to run toward one of the walls to gain momentum. She jumped up and pushed herself away from the wall with her foot, her hand shooting a web toward one of the ledges. Y/n used one hand to swing up and between ledges, whilst the other tried to shoot webs at Peter. Peter dodged the webs with ease as he swung around, waving at Shuri and Tony through the window. Y/n was slowly getting more and more annoyed with every web that she missed, focusing more and more at where Peter was going and not where she was going....

That was when she went face-first into a wall.

Y/n hissed in pain as she fell back, just laying on her back on one of the ledges. Her whole left side and face stung from the sudden encounter with the wall. Peter tried his hardest to hold in a laugh as he swung up to the ceiling, hanging upside down just above y/n. "Missed me!" He teased with a grin. Y/n laughed a little in embarrassment, quickly reaching up in attempt to yank Peter down, but he swung away just before she could. "Keep moving, y/n! Focus on catching him first, then you can aim at him." T'Challa called out. Y/n nodded and pushed herself up off of the floor. She shook out her stinging up as she made her way toward the edge of the ledge, watching as Peter swung around in attempt to figure out a pattern.

Y/n soon begun to swing after Peter again, managing to cut him off in a few places. But god, this kid was quick. Y/n managed to cut Peter off on one of the ledges he was about to swing to, causing him to begin to run up the wall instead of using his webs. He couldn't help but laugh out of adrenaline as y/n chased him, scanning around for places to escape. "You said this was training, but I've never run more in my life Mr Stark!" He yelled as they ran past the window.

The pair ended up on the ceiling, upside-down and face to face. Y/n threw the first kick, she knew Peter would get distracted with that, and she could web him down. And distracted he got. It didn't take long before Peter was webbed to the ceiling, trapped by his own powers. Y/n smiled proudly, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. "No hard feelings, kid." Y/n teased, looking up to realise she was still upside-down. God, it was trippy seeing the room from a different perspective, but it was fun. Before she had any more time to recover, T'Challa had picked the next person for her to fight.

"Wanda! You ready?" He called out. Wanda nodded with a smile, stepping to the middle of the mat and waiting for y/n to get down from the ceiling. Y/n let out a tired breath as she stopped mimicking Peter's powers, immediately beginning to drop from the ceiling. The cool air from falling was nice against her aching body, but she knew she had to figure out how to land. Falling from this height would definitely hurt.

However, before y/n could even figure out how to land, Wanda caught y/n with her powers. Well, more like trapped her. Wanda smirked a little as she held y/n up in the air, pretending to lower her down before she quickly raised y/n up again. Y/n cursed slightly under her breath as she tried to figure out how to get out of the situation she seemed to be in. When Wanda pretended to lower her down again, y/n found her chance. Y/n pushed her hands out toward Wanda, sending out an energy pulse that knocked her to the ground. Y/n landed on the ground with a focused look in her eyes, orbs of energy appearing in her palms. Wanda's powers always required much more focus, especially when it came to not actually hurting anyone. Wanda took a shaky breath as she pushed herself up from the ground, shooting an orb of energy toward y/n. Y/n managed to hit the orb back, but Wanda was just about quick enough to dodge.

The fight lasted for a while, with the pair fighting both in the air and on the ground. It was tough, for both of them. Wanda had never fought someone who could completely copy her, she usually had an advantage, but now neither of them did. During one of the fight in the air, Wanda managed to blast y/n into a wall. Y/n smacked the back of her head on the wall pretty hard, her vision blurring a little, but she carried on - she didn't want to lose. Even if it was just training. Y/n reached her hand out and quickly moved it in an upwards motion, sending Wanda flying into the ceiling. Y/n pushed herself up and away from the wall, wiping her bloody nose with the back of her hand before she boosted herself up to Wanda's height.

The pair soon ended up back on the ground, both exhausted as they continued to blast one another with orbs of energy. "Truce?" Wanda asked through shaky breaths, flashing a small smile to her. Y/n hesitated for a few moments, debating in her head before she nodded. "Truce." She agreed, reaching up as they gave one another a high five with a laugh. Wanda wandered off to find her water bottle, trying to catch her breath.

"We will stop there for the day then! I am sure Shuri has enough data." T'Challa smiled, hopping down from the ledge he was on. "We are having dinner at six o'clock tonight at the Citadel. We would love it if you joined us. Until then please feel free to explore Wakanda." He hummed, nodding to the team before he left the training room.

Y/n moved to lay down on the floor, trying her hardest to catch her breath. She was pretty beaten up from all the fights, covered in little bruises and cuts here and there. Her nose still slightly bleeding, and her head still throbbing from hitting the wall. But she was, smiling? She'd had so much fun. Y/n had forgotten how much she enjoyed to fight, how much she enjoyed the adrenaline. Plus, nothing had triggered her brainwashing or any memories. It was all her. Yes, she had to practice a little with her powers, but she didn't feel annoyed at herself for the accidents she'd made. It was all fun. 

Bucky strolled over to y/n, looking down at her with a confused grin at her smile. "I'm guessing you enjoyed that?" He asked with a laugh, reaching his hand out for y/n to take. Y/n nodded as she took Bucky's hand, grunting a little as Bucky hoisted her up. "Maybe..." She teased, not realising she hadn't let go of Bucky's hand as they begun to walk out of the training room together. "You're crazy. How can you get beat up and laugh after?" Bucky chuckled, shaking his head fondly. Y/n simply shrugged, taking a sip out of her water bottle. "Maybe you smacked your head too hard on that wall..." Bucky teased, earning a playful smack on the shoulder from y/n.