076| Mount Rushmore

"I introduced her to you!" Sam yelled as he arrived into the room, shortly followed by Thor and Bucky.

"But she likes me more, I am the god of thunder after all.." Thor laughed, nobody joining in.

"She likes my arm.." Bucky slightly chuckled to himself.

"Well who gets the date then?!" Sam yelled.

Fortunately, I was the problem solver of the century and always had a solution in my back pocket.

"What seems to be the issue boys?"

"We all want to ask out the same girl and-"

"All three of you?" I interrupted.

"Yeah?" Bucky said in confusion.

"Well I'd say you Mount Rushmore that girl.." I said, realising they were confused.

"I'm really concerned that don't know what she means.." Sam said with a hint of distress.

"Same-"

"What is Mount Rushmore?" Thor asked.

Poor little Thor, stay innocent my guy.

"It's Y/N, this could mean-" Sam said, before remembering the Paris incident, "HOLY SHIT Y/N-"

When Sam realised what I meant, he chanced after me trying to figure out such a thing. Bucky was still confused and was on the hunt for me for answers. Thor just thought we were playing a game of tag, I swear I love him too much.

Eventually we ran to were many Avengers could be found, including my other dads and my mother and my girlfriend. Everything gonna be fine.

"Stop the child!" Sam yelled as we entered the room.

Steve fucking snatched me, looking to see why a man hunt was put in place for me.

"What does it mean.." Bucky asked.

"What does what mean?!" Tony asked, wondering what trouble I was in now.

"We all want to ask out the same girl," Sam said pointing to the guys, "and she suggested something called 'Mount Rushmore'" He continued, pointing to me.

"Well-" I began, "Basically there are four heads on Mount Rushmore, four people involved-" I awkwardly said, sort of mushing my hands together in a kind of demonstration.

"Oh wow, wow, wow, wow.." Tony said, almost dropping his drink in laughter.

"Eh, nothing I haven't done before" Bucky chuckled before leaving the room.

"AGAIN!?" I yelled, "WAS IT STEVE?!"

"I hate how thats always your answer to that statement.." Steve said, letting me go.

"WAS IT STEVE, SAM AND NAT?!" I yelled again.

"Y/N!!" They yelled upon hearing their names.

"It was just a question.."