Chapter 5

After work you went speeding to his office and when you walk in the boss is looking at the window his eyes wandering off. "You asked for me?" You asked. He turns around and to your shock it was the alcohol man! All the memories hit you like a flood, * Was he your boss the entire time!?* you thought to your self .He stood up and walked over replying "yes kitten... you have been naughty you haven't been at work for a week! I tried to hold back so I assumed you would be fine in a day but I guess not." he said with a smirk and a sexy tone. Taking a hold of your cheek and rubbing his thumb over it ,You blush hard also embarrassed you than asked " so you are my boss" he chuckles  "I'm master to you"😌(a/n AHHHHHHH) he lifted his other hand and placed it on the back of your neck and pushed you face up a little because he was already so tall! you had to look up at him but you were already and well you're not complaining. He pushed your face closer until your lips were just touching. He licked your Buttom lip and omg let me tell you his used that tone that wanted you to get on your knees holy fuck. Then began to lead you out the door both of you forgot about the bills.....

{words:250}
-another simp