Chapter 10

I wake up and it's still dark outside, but I hear voices coming from downstairs.

I sit up and push my hand through my hair and check my phone. It's 4:01am. Who in the hell is awake this early?!

I quietly walk out of my room and to the top of the stairs and I catch a small glance of who is there. Jun.

As soon as I see him I step back quickly and cover my mouth with my hand. Tzuyu's talking to him and keeps telling him the she hasn't seen me and she doesn't know where I am. Thank god my car is still hidden.

"Well, if she reaches out to you for something let me know... and don't believe anything she tells you. It's not what she think it is." I hear him say. I shake my head and go back to my room to shut the door.

I'm not surprised he came here searching for me, but I am surprised he came at four in the morning. He has to be drunk. Sigh.

i'm going back to bed. Tzuyu kept me hidden and I do not feel like discussing anything with her right now.

***

I wake up for the second time this morning, only it's 10:20am now. This is more my time... I put my hair up in a bun and go downstairs to find Tzuyu drinking coffee and playing music in the kitchen.

"Good morning." She smiles at me.

"Morning." I say and sit down, She grabs a cup and slides it to me."You're such a morning person..." I laugh and pour myself some fuel for the day.

"I could be grumpy and not talking, does that sound better to you?" She teases, "No, no, no..." I shake my head, "be a morning person all you want."

She smiles and we make small talk for a little while, then it gets into the good stuff. Where am I going to go? How am I going to make it work? How it this all going to play out for me? Tzuyu is more than willing to do anything she can to help me, but even all that she can do won't be enough.

I've been a stay at home dog-mom for years. I don't work... I have things handed to me. I've become spoiled and I wish it wasn't like that, but it is. I hate to admit it, but I kind of put my entire life on hold for Jun.

Tzuyu wants to help so bad, but it isn't like she's got stacks of money laying around. She isn't even here permanently! I can't depend on her for anything... except maybe a friend.

"Tzuyu, I don't know what I'm goona do. I'll call my sister and see what she's doing if I can maybe move in with her for a while. I'll have to get a job and stuff... build myself back up." I say and Tzuyu nods.

"Go call her. My parent will be here in s few hours. The flight they took was earlier than expected. I'm sure they wouldn't mind having you for the night, but with that comes some explaining." She tells me.

I nod and take my phone outside to call my sister.

"Hi Sana!" My sister answer cheerfully.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

"I'm good, but I can tell by the tone of your voice that you're not. What's going on?" She asks.

I take a deep breath and touch my finger where my engagement ring used to sit. "I'm- Jun and I aren't together." I say wne sister is quite for a moment.

"Not together?! Why?!" She gasps. That's news that no one saw coming.

"Because... to make a long story short he is a lying, cheating, bastard." I say.

"Oh my god, Sana. I'm sorry!" She gushes and I really feel her sympathy for me.

"Do you need anything?" She asks me.