Um it was a mistake?

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

I woke up today to the sound of whispering outside my room. Seriously, can't they whisper properly?! People are trying to sleep!

Feeling annoyed, I went near the door and did some eavesdropping. What? Don't judge. It's their fault they don't know how to whisper and what if they're conspiring something against me?

"You sure about this dude? I'm kinda scared of her reaction." I heard River say to I'm guessing, the other two trips.

"Of course. She messed with the wrong set of triplets. She pranks us, we prank her back." Roman stated. Oh so they want a war.

"It'll be fine dude. Let's just hope she doesn't get cranky after waking up." This was said by Rian and then I heard the juggling of my doorknob.

'They plan to mess with my sleep. Let me tell ya people, mess with me, it's fine, mess with my sleep, yeah, you're dead then.' I thought while running back to bed before they could open the door.

When I reached the bed, I quickly got under the blankets but this time, my feet were towards the headboard, resting on the pillow while my face was near the other end of the bed. I also covered my whole body with the blanket so that they'll not notice that I'm lying in the opposite direction.

I heard the idiot trips near the bed and peaked out of the blanket to see them.

"Give me the airhorn." Roman said to Rian who handed him the airhorn.

'Oh hell no people. This is so gonna backfire on you.' I thought while observing their movements. I saw River set up his phone at one corner to record mt reaction while Rian held a bucket of water.

I saw Roman move near what he assumed was my head while Rian stood next to him, ready to launch the water on me but they had something else coming towards them.

Just when Roman was going to blow the horn, I shouted bloody murder and sat up straight while flailing my hands, arms and legs around.

Ohh their reactions!!

My scream made all of them jump 3 feet in the air while screaming, more like screeching. You know the best part? Due to jumping back from surprise, Rian mistakenly dumped the whole bucket of water on Roman.

The whole scene made me start laughing so hard, I fell on the bed while pointing at their faces and then laughing more hysterically.

"Oh...God...you're fa...faces!" I wheezed out between laughs.

"Dios mio! (Omg - Spanish) You can't do that shortcake!" River exclaimed while keeping a hand on his heart.

"Oh Dios! (Oh god - Spanish) " Rian muttered while taking deep breaths to steady his heart.