eighteen

the group, george, indigo, tommy, tubbo, wilbur and jack, get out of the plane and look at the beauty of las vegas. through the windows, the sun was setting, the sky tinted with pink and purple. 

"hello tik tok, i'm in america looking for likes. please like." tommy spoke to his phone. indigo laughed at him. he was making a tik tok. 

"well tommy, how does it feel to be in america?" indigo decided to vlog for tommy's channel.

"there are so many americans..." tommy pretends to look scared and turns around, looking in every direction at the amount of people there are at the airport. it seemed busy since everyone was going on vacation at this time. they stop vlogging and go through the security check-up. once done, dream texts them.

discord

MEET-UP BOIS

dream

we're at the baggage claim area, where are you guys?

wilbur

we're heading there right now. has niki come already?

niki

yeah i'm here :)

wilbur

ok great :)

dream

meet you there

they head to the baggage claim and grab their bags. tommy helped indigo with hers since the luggage was heavy. they then stand in a corner, trying to find dream through the crowded room. how is it so hard to find a green block man? indigo thought. she had already spent ten minutes trying to find him. she scanned the room again, her eyes stopping on a tall blond man, his eyes were the same color as his green hoodie. 

"i think i found him?" indigo blurted out to the group who were looking in different directions. she pointed at the man. 

"clay!" george ran to the man, as the guy turned around, hearing his name. they crashed into each other, embracing each other for a long time. everyone rushed to them as well, tackling them in a large group hug as well. we laughed, as did dream. 

"who has reached so far?" indigo asked as they all tried to stuff their suitcases in the back of a car. 

"well, sapnap, techno, phil and his wife, karl, ranboo, and quackity is on his way." clay listed on his hands. 

"YES RANBOO MY BELOVED!" tubbo exclaimed. 

"i can't believe you chose him over me." tommy crossed his arms as everyone laughed at his statement. tubbo tried to hug tommy, but he called tubbo clingy. it was chaos until another car pulled over, next to us. we all went silent and watched a man come out of the car. 

"hey mamas." he said. we all gasped and looked at each other. we ran to hug the man in a white t-shirt and grey sweats. 

"what are you doing here?" tommy asks. 

"there isn't enough space for everyone to sit in a car. unless you want people to sit in your lap." nick winks in the end making everyone groan in annoyance. 

they all get situated in the cars. indigo, tommy, and tubbo being in the car with clay and the suitcases, while everyone else goes in the other with sapnap. 

the minors look outside, seeing the buildings and casinos. everything was lit up with lights. they pass though the caeser's palace, and the mirage until they reach a large white modern looking house. tubbo puts his face close to the window, peeking out as tommy and indigo exit the car through the other side. sapnap's car pulled into the driveway a couple minutes later, since i saw vienna blasting through the speakers. 

"WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS!" karl yells as him and ranboo run outside from the house. 

twitter

indigoround

liked by tommyinnit, georgenotfound, dreamwastaken, and 12,345 more

hello las vegas ;)

view replies:

user10: OMG SHE'S IN LV!

tommyinnit: this is why you were stopping so much?

indigoround: yes. have a problem?

tommyinnit: no ma'am

georgenotfound: I WAS THERE TOO!

dreamwastaken: SAME

karljacobs: vouch!

user16: holy crap they met up?!

indigoround: maybe... :)

user4: eww she's so annoying

user73: @/user4, the real person who is annoying is you, so go shut up and cry about it. stop being mean and giving her hate. she literally did nothing wrong to you. 

theman_jason: ;)

this tweet was deleted by georgenotfound

________

(a/n) 

y'all remember her ex jason? 

don't get too used to this fluff ;) 

BUT HOLY SH-

21K READS??? ILY GUYS SO MUCH 

LOTS OF LOVE

-ME!

(ps. thank you for being so kind and encouraging! i love reading your comments <3)