𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦

PLANS
"𝗂𝖿 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝖻𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗒, 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝖾."

—SCHOOL WAS FINALLY OVER, MEANING ONE THING: SUMMER BREAK

SCHOOL WAS FINALLY OVER, MEANING ONE THING: SUMMER BREAK. Alexandria walked into the Hogwarts Express and sat at one of the Slytherin compartments with her friends.

The trio have gotten really close over the past year.

"We're going to Paris this Summer. Wanna come with us, Dria?" asked Pansy, pulling out a magazine from her trunk.

Alexandria shook her head, not looking up from the dagger that she was dangerously twirling between her fingers, which made Daphne wince every minute. "No. I've got plans. Thanks for the invite, though."

"Suit yourself. Daph's coming, too." shrugged Pansy, Daphne nodding alongside her.

The compartment door slamming open caught their attention.

"Don't you fucking know how to knock?" The Slytherin heiress finally snapped, much to the amusement of her friends.

Draco Malfoy's smirk just grew wider as he waved a letter in front of her. "Greengrass, Parkinson, this is a private conversation. Get out."

The two nodded and stood up, walking out of the compartment.

Alexandria put her dagger to his throat, voice dangerously calm. "Talk to them that way again, I dare you."

"This isn't a good time to kill me, Slytherin. Guess who's joining you on your missions." grinned Draco, still waving the letter in front of her face.

She immediately frowned and snatched the letter from his hands.

It was a letter from Lucius explaining to Draco that he was going to be going on missions with Alexandria from now on— the dark lord's orders.

Her jaw dropped, while Draco tried not to laugh. Key word: tried.

Alexandria's head snapped up when Draco accidentally let out a chuckle. "How did I not know this earlier? And why didn't my father talk about this to me?"

"I just got that letter, which means that the decision was made only a few minutes ago."

"And why didn't I know this before you?" She repeated.

"We were supposed to read that letter together, but I couldn't wait." shrugged Draco as he sat down in the compartment.

"I am not letting you come on my missions."

"Our." He corrected with a smirk.

For the first time ever, Alexandria was so angry that she forgot she even had a dagger, leaving it in the compartment as she walked out of there as soon as possible.

Tom sighed, finally noticing his daughter's glare.

He had just picked her up from the platform, and they were now back home.

"Lex—"

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did he have to be the one who knew first?!"

"Lex—"

"And this was supposed to be my moment! Why the fuck is he coming?!"

"Don't use that language, Alexandria." Tom said sternly.

'She's shouting at you, but you correct her language.. stupid humans.' Nagini hissed, slithering out of the room.

They both ignored her.

"Why? Why does he have to come? Why didn't I know this? Why didn't you ask me?!"

"If you would just let me explain, you'd know."

She huffed, but motioned for him to explain.

"The only way I'm allowing you to go on missions is if the Malfoy kid is coming with you."

Alexandria's jaw dropped. "No."

"If you disagree, you won't be going on missions. Your choice." Her father shrugged, seemingly unbothered by his daughter's anger, but on the inside— he hated it, wanting nothing more than her frown to go away.

"Why?!"

"Because I said so."

"You're doing this to anger me on purpose, aren't you, Tom?"

Tom's whole demeanor changed at that. His arms, that he had crossed, fell to his sides. His face, that was void of any emotion, was now full of hurt. "Don't call me that." He murmured, trying not to show any emotion.

Alexandria watched as he walked over to his desk and pulled out a few parchments, trying to ignore her. "Fine. I'll go on the stupid mission with the stupid boy. However, if he somehow gets stabbed with a dagger suddenly, do not blame me."

Tom glanced at her, noticing she was walking out of the room. "You'll be thanking me for this." He called out.

"Yes, I'll be thanking you for ruining the thing I've been waiting for since I was a mere baby!" She shouted back, voice filled with sarcasm, already halfway across the manor.