Beautiful | Historia x Reader

Prompt- Dating Historia

Ymir and Historia were just friends. People believed they had a relationship more than that but in reality it was a cover. A cover for you. By satisfying the public with the Queens 'love life' you were able to live in peace and be with Historia without any interruptions. You lived in the castle as a maid, another cover to keep you hidden, but in reality you werent exactly that either. You were Historias girlfriend and as such she wanted to pamper you, showering you with lavish things. Despite this though you did help out around the place, helping the maids clean or cook, even helping repair something if needed. You refused to rely completely on her. Your relationship became closer and closer until one day she popped the question, getting down on one knee and asking for your hand in marriage.

"Y/n, will you do me the honor of being my wife and this countries 2nd queen?" She gazed up at you, a slight trickle of fear in her heart.

"You shouldn't be kneeling though you-"

"Don't mind that. Your more important than protocol. So..? Will you do me the honor?" She asked again.

"Yes. Definitely yes." you smiled as she stood up, the two of you hugging for a moment before connecting your lips with one another.

Finally, the public had to be notified that the Queen had in fact found a partner and was to be wedded to them. The shock when people found out it wasn't Ymir was almost chaotic but the people slowly eased into it, their faces smiling at your as you stood on the stage.

Your wedding came and went, the both of you smile the whole time and kissing for longer than what was necessary. No one said anything though, not only were you royalty but it was your wedding- your day.

Your coronation into the throne was held two weeks later, Historias face was bright the whole time and her eyes practically sparkling when they placed the matching crown on your head.

Afterward was festivities, that included a ball. The ballroom was decorated with luxury to say the least, the whole thing looking priceless and extravagant. People danced and laughed, talked and ate. You and Historia stood to the side, greeting and thanking people as they approached you.

You had just finished saying goodbye to a couple when Historia turned to you.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?"

"No, I can't recall that you did."

"Well you do." She said taking a light pause before continuing. "I love you Y/n. And I can't wait to spend every day with you."

"I love you too Historia. And I as well can't wait. Also, you look beautiful too." you spoke, live practically flooding from your words.

She smiled at the words, lightly taking your hand and taking you to dance while the two of you laughed together.

a/n- so ik this is pretty short and for that i'm sorry but i didn't have a specific event in mind so i kinda just glossed over your relationship with her and significant things that happen- at least in my mind lol

also- idk how royalty works so tell me if i'm wrong lol

what's your favorite season?
[mines winter]

i have the person who requests this as
@ flochsgfasf but i can't find the account so i think they changed their username so if this is/was you let me know:)

i love you so much, know that i'm here for you<3