𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟖

i woke up earlier than usual in louis' arms, it feels like heaven. i got up and walked downstairs, hoping no one would make this day dramatic.

"hey guys." i said walking into the kitchen.

"HERE'S MY BABY." lily screamed and hugged me.

"happy birthday, babe." millie said.

"happy birthday." logan, emily and grace said.

"happy birthday you asshole." sam said passing by and messing my hair.

"i hate you." i murmured.

"happy birthday, my love." louis said all cheesy and hugged me.

"you remembered." i said.

i DO remember that i told him that like MONTHS ago. he still remembers.

it's the little things.

"you think i would forget?" he murmured and kissed my forehead.

"come on y/n, i made you a special breakfast." logan said dragging me into the kitchen.

we all sat down and watched logan proudly place his breakfast in the table.

i was between millie and lily, louis was just in front of me.

logan was looking at the table with his hands on his dips, just like a proud mom.

sam went to take a bit of cake but logan smashed his hand.

"NO."

"okay mate, sorry if i touched your 'masterpiece'" sam mocked.

"oh god i have to take a picture of this, i'm so proud y/n. you're getting old tho." logan said wiping a fake tear and taking his phone one.

*

what logan posted on his story :

caption : happy birthday messy bitch<3 also peep my breakfast || tagged : y/n

caption : happy birthday messy bitch<3 also peep my breakfast || tagged : y/n.holland

*

millie.st.partridge
posts

millie.st.partridge

partridge