Sweet like chocolate

FlorMass fluff 

Requested by 

Sorry it's kinda short.

_____________
_____________

Florida turned on the TV, the glow from the screen covering his eyes. He watched the show intently, waiting for Mass to come down. Mass walked towards Florida, wrapping his arms around him.

"Hey love!" Florida greeted, cheerfully.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Mass asked, Florida hasn't been great and he wanted to make sure his boyfriend was doing ok.

"I'm fine." Florida asked, his eyes peering down onto the floor.

Massachusetts nodded, leaving to go grab something. He headed towards the stove and started heating up some milk. He added the cocoa powder, chocolate, and sugar. His nose filed with scent of fresh hot coco. He topped the drink with whipped cream before heading back to Florida. 

"Here you go." Massachusetts said, smiling and handing to cup to the other state.

Florida put the cup onto the table and reached up to hug Mass. He kissed Florida gently, hugging him back in the process. 

"Thank you!" Florida said, smiling.

Mass was happy to see his boyfriend happy. He sat down next to him, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around them. Florida, leaned onto his boyfriend, hugging him tightly. Mass hugged him back, running his fingers through his hair. Florida grabbed the warm drink, the sweetness of the chocolate felt calming. Massachusetts planted a kiss on Florida's forehead. 

"Hey guess what!" Florida exclaimed, looking at Mass happily.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you!" Florida said, cuddling the state again.

"I love you too." Mass replied, he couldn't help but find Florida adorable.

Mass pulled Florida closer to him, wrapping comforting arms around him. Florida nuzzled into his chest, relaxing into the embrace. Florida cuddled deeper into his boyfriend, Mass pet his back gently. Massachusetts was happy, he was happy because Florida was happy. The two cuddled each other as they watched the TV. Florida's eyelids grew heavy, smiling as he drifted off to sleep in Mass' arms.