Chapter 13

RAGE WITH an annoyed frown on his face opened Auri's room in his brother's house.

Pumasok siya at nahiga sa kama nito. Sobra siyang naiinis na itinakas nila Prius ang baby niya.

Tang'na talaga ang mga gagong iyon.

His plan to have a date with her yesterday didn't happen because the seven fuckers took Auri for a road trip. And it's already Sunday and they aren't back yet.

Damn it!

Dumapa siya at isinubsob ang mukha sa unan ni Auri at napangiti na lang si Rage dahil sa amoy nitong kumapit sa unan. Kaya kahit na yamot siya sa pitong kasama nito ngayon ay nababawasan naman iyon.

Aah... I miss you, baby...

Rage grinned.

If those assholes could take her away like that to piss him off then he's not going to stop himself from sleeping in her room. All night with her.

Damn them for ruining his plan.

Kaya naman ay natulog siya habang hinihintay na dumating ang mga ito. Alam niyang uuwi ang mga ito ngayon araw dahil may pasok pa si Auri bukas at may trabaho pa ang mga gago.

Rage woke up feeling a soft hand touching his nose. He knew it's his baby. So, without opening his eye he swiftly grabbed her hand and playfully bit it, earning a loud gasp from the woman he just love so much.

"Good evening, baby..." Rage greeted with a hoarse voice then pulled her gently to lay down beside him.

"R-Rage..."

"I miss you," he whispered as he embraces her tightly making her grunt and shot him a glare.

"You're crushing me!" Pinalo nito ang braso niya.

"Na-miss kasi kita. Ang gagago naman kasi ng mga kasama mo dito sa bahay itinakas ka kahapon." Reklamo niya saka niya ito pinapihit patalikod sa kanya bago niya isinubsob ang mukha sa gitna ng balikat at leeg nito.

Tapos ay nanggigil niya itong niyakap ulit habang inaamoy at nakasubsob ang mukha niya sa leeg nito.

"Rage, stop it..." Auri told him, her voice coming out low and rasp.

Damn...

Rage took a lungful of her scent before listening. He was also clearing his mind from the unwanted lustful image of her moaning underneath him.

Fuck this!

Tumihaya siya habang nakaunan parin sa braso niya si Auri. Ang isang braso niya naman ay tinakip niya sa mga mata niya habang linilinis ang isipan niya.

Narinig niyang nagbuga ito ng hangin kaya't tinignan niya ito.

"What's with the sigh, baby?" Rage inquired, turning to lay down on his side to face her.

"What are you doing here in my room, Rage?" Seryosong tanong nito.

"Waiting for you." Walang anong sagot niya at hinaplos-haplos ang braso nito.

"This is a private room, Rage. You're supposed to ask me if you can come in here, worse sleep." Hindi maipinta ang mukha na saad nito.

Ngumuso siya. "But I didn't mess with your things, baby," he reasoned out. "And besides, how could I ask if I could stay here when I have no means to communicate with you. You were not here and you left your phone," he explained.

"Then you should wait at the guest's room or living room," she was admonishing, frowning at him in disapproval.

"You mad at me again, baby?" Rage is trying not to smile at how adorable she looked with the disapproving frown on her face.