014

"So you mean to tell me I have to learn how to use a gun? Why can't I just attack with what I've got?"

Masky sighs and picks up his gun, taking the safety off. Hoodie is giving Sylvie a run-down on the basics of weaponry.

"Because we don't need you leaving teeth marks or your DNA behind."

You sigh and cross your arms over your chest, before grabbing a black metallic gun from off the table. You hold it out in front of you.

"Okay, well show me what to do then."

Masky gives you the rundown on how to use a gun and to make sure to put the safety on when it's not in use. You feel a bit more confident when it comes to actually using it now.

"So um, we aren't actually going to kill anyone, right?"

Sylvie places her gun down and backs away from it. Hoodie laughs and Masky sighs.

"Yeah, that's kind of normal for a Proxy to do Sylvie. You might as well get some target practice in now before we go on a mission. We can't have you getting cold feet."

You chime in and side-eye Masky.

"And why do I need to learn how to use a gun if I'm not a Proxy and I'm not going on any missions with you guys?"

"Oh, we also just wanted to waste your time. You've had your head up EJ's ass and you've been avoiding us since Hoodie's stunt in the kitchen last week."

You groan and pull his mask back so it smacks back against his face. He groans and flicks you off. Hoodie burst out laughing again and you come after him next.

"OH SHIT!"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING YOU FUCK! YOU'RE THE ONE TO BLAME!"

Sylvie stands there dumbfounded and confused as to what was going on. Masky rubs his face under his mask and curses under his breath. He pulls her to the side so she could grab stuff for target practice.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I SAID I WAS SORRY- HOW I WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU TWO WERE ACTUALLY DOING DIRTY THINGS!? IT WAS A JOKE!!"

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING REGARDLESS, THAT WAS EMBARRASSING AS FUCK!"

"IT'S BEEN A WEEK, IT'S NOT THAT DEEP Y/N! ALSO, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

"YEAH MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT- WHAT NO EW STOP THAT, BUT STILL I JUST FEEL LIKE YELLING AT YOU RIGHT NOW FOR WASTING MY TIME TODAY!"

You grab Hoodie by his ear and pull him down the hallway. He says "ow ow ow" the whole time.

"What the fuck- I just wanted some juice, but never fucking mind."

Jeff walks down the hall and then turns right back around after seeing Hoodie being dragged by his ear.

"You're so mean to me Y/N, what did I ever do to deserve this."

You look at him like he just spoke four languages ​​​​at once.

"Gee Hoodie I wonder."

"How the fuck are you so strong?"

"Milk."

Hoodie laughs and then goes back to saying "ow ow ow". You let go of his ear and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my God, I thought you were going to kill me."

"No you idiot, just stop listening in on me and EJ's private time and announcing it out loud during meal times."

Hoodie nods his head and kisses your hand. He begs for forgiveness, and you roll your eyes.