𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙛𝙨.

𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢...

... ...𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣.

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘.

Aria sat at their usual table at The Wreck, the restaurant wasn't that busy so it was time to talk gold hunting.

John B had only broken his wrist and had a concussion which they were all extremely thankful for.

He could have died or broken his back. And for Aria she was gonna rip Topper to shreds once she saw him.

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Aria asked in shock.

Kie placed his tongue in between her teeth, shaking her head. "So you're living with Sarah Cameron."

John B leaned back against the seat, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?
And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't..."