4;12

A/N Loved writing this chapter

Warning! This chapter is major! It's not just a summary of the first 3 books ;)

...

Crazy to think how lately every time I'm on my way to Republic City, it's because of the mass chaos that's about to break out and take over the world. Of course we're on our way to City Hall, I just hope everyone, including my sister, and Jade are there.

"They should be in here!" I announce, and I lead everyone to Raiko's office.

Bolin bursts through the doors. Thank goodness everyone is here. Even Korra, Mako, Asami, and Jade.

"I'm so glad you're all here!" I say feeling relieved. I go over and hug my friends. Asami, Mako, and Jade being last.

"Oh my gosh, Kitty! You guys got the Beifong's back!" Jade exclaims.

"What's with you interrupting my important meetings all the time?" Raiko says angrily and stands up.

"Obviously there's a reason," I snap.

"Su..." Korra says, stunned to see her. "What are you- you're okay!"

The two exchange a hug. The Beifong's say hello to everyone, but Wing and Mako only glare at each other. I can't help but to roll my eyes. This definitely is not the time. Kuvira is going to try destroy the world and they're being stupid boys.

"Quit it," I mumble.

"I'm so sorry about Zaofu. How did you escape?" My sister asks.

"Opal, Beifong, Kitty, and I rescued everyone, but we had a run in with Kuvira," Bolin explains. "We saw her super spirit weapon up closem"

"Yeah," I add. "Like, really close. Way too close."

"Is she going to use it against Republic City?" Tenzin.

"Yes," Zhu Li answers. "I found out she's going to attack in two weeks."

"Oh yeah!" I say. "And Zhu Li is back on our side- Well, she never really switched sides. Actually, Zhu Li, why don't you explain?"

"I pretended to be loyal to Kuvira so I could sabotage her weapon. It didn't work, but I did overhear her plans to attack."

"I knew she wouldn't stop at Zaofu!" Raiko exclaims angrily.

Is he serious?! Jade and I have been saying that the entire time, and all he's been doing is pushing us away! For three years we warned him that Kuvira is insane and that she has an undercover agenda. If he would've listened to us before, none of this would be happening! We knew she was threatening governors of smaller earth villages. That alone was enough to take her into custody!

"My guess is, she's coming by rail," Lin says. "It's the only way she can transport that weapon."

"Then we'll cut the rail lines," Korra replies.

"I agree. But let's get as many citizens evacuated before we do. Put out the announcement. The evacuation is now mandatory," Raiko commands Mako.

"We're on it!"

"Don't worry, Mr. President," Korra reassures him. "I won't let Kuvira take our city."

...

I remember when Korra and I first arrived in Republic City. It was my idea to come here after those old fuddy duddy White Lotus Jerks said she couldn't go with Tenzin to train because they wanted her to be locked up in that compound forever- I'm paraphrasing here. That first day in the city didn't fully go as planned, but it's a day I'll never forget.