Chapter 4: Graduation day: Flunk or pass?

It has been two long weeks since Nerida attended the academy, Nerida learned a lot about chakra from the books and scrolls from the library.

She made many friends like Choij, Shikamaru, Kiba, even Sasuke, although he would always try to fight her and alway lose. Ever since she defeated him their one second spar.

Nerida didn't really get a long with with Sakura and Ino or any of the girls due to the stunt she pulled out when she spared against Sasuke, although the two would always fight a lot and only talk about Sasuke and it really creeped Nerida out. She didn't get along with the other girls except for Hinata. She was one of the sweetest people Nerida ever met. She literally cried when Hinata was blushing and gave her sweets.

Nerida would sometimes bring cinnamon rolls and made macarons to her during lunch because those are one of the Hyuga heiress' favorite foods and macarons are something Nerida likes to share.

Oh and Speaking of Sasuke, he kept staring at Nerida and when they make eye contact sasuke turns away with his face red, it was creepy, and her ghost friends were training and lecturing her for the entire week about the village and their fighting types it was over bearing sometimes and she often argued with Tobriama from time to time.

Which basically turn out to a full blown argument and would butthead with each other. Ancient Idiot vs. Dead Genius.

Her brain was not giving any space for all of those lectures she was given. But she still needs more improvement. And today was the graduation exam.

'Kill me...'

Nerida's POV

"Alright today is the graduation exam, this determine if you will be a genin, there are 2 parts of the exam, first is the written test and we will announce what jutsus you will be doing for the 2nd part. Now we will pass out the test." Iruka announced.

I froze 'Fuck... I'm screwed.' I absolutely hate tests and i never did good or bad on any of it, i was a bit bellow average and my IQ is not the best. Hell, i never study for anything i feel like my old self.

Now I'm wondering, why did I ever agree to be a history of magix teacher if i absolutely hate things like this, and why did Faragonda ask me to do that? Oh yeah! Because they forced me to become a professor thats right. What kind of choices am I making in my life?!

"You have thirty minutes to complete it. Use your time wisely."

I looked at Naruto he was trembling more than me. I know that he hates written tests like me and was in the same state as i am. And when the test started I looked through the questions, some of them where easy, some where okay, and the rest were hard.

But one thing was on my mind. Im screwed.

Even I did study for an entire week i don't think that i would get a good grade but maybe just average. I may get some things wrong but I think that I can get a passing grade.

Right?

Who am i kidding I'm dead fish. I don't even remember a single thing. Plus the dead imbeciles won't help me.

I was writing my test and then i heard naruto struggling, so i looked around and saw everyone focused on their tests and tapped naruto on his shoulder then he turned a bit to the side and looked at me. I gave him a side look at my paper signaling him to copy off of me.

Which was a good and bad idea. Tbe good part is that she knew a few of the answers the bad news is that there is a high chance of more wrong than right.

Naruto was about to copy off of me until we heard iruka-sensei's voice.

"You have two minutes left everyone." Iruka-sensei said.