Chapter 11

Bex POV

I have never seen a hotter man than Marco fucking Rafaello. I was more than happy to ride with Marco after today's events. After me and Enzo successfully took down all those men, I was still shaken but I calmed instantly when Marco came and unexpectedly pulled me into a bear hug. I felt warm right away and strangely safe, I knew he would protect me, which was weird considering I met him 2 days ago.

And then he gave me his hoodie when I was cold, although he didn't explicitly say it was his, I could smell his cologne and it also made me feel safe. Safe enough to tell the group my whole life story apparently. 

Usually I don't tell anyone, in fact the only people who know about my life are Enzo and his mom. Something about Marco's aura made me trust him though, which is strange considering he is the leader of a fucking Mafia.

What was I thinking, he is a Don, I can't have feelings for him. He is probably a cold hearted, ruthless killer who fucks girls as he pleases then moves on, never caring about anyone. But still, the way he acts towards me contradicts all my presumptions.

Anyways, the second I got in his car, he told me I was stunning, and with that nick name Principessa, it made me get butterflies. But when I turned to him it was me who was starstruck. 

He looked so hot, his hair perfect, muscles popping from his shirt, and those damn eyes that I could stare at forever. Our conversation was happy and pleasant and I didn't want it to end. But it was nowhere near as entertaining as what happened at the club.

After me and Enzo's little stunt, he really must have been jealous, exactly my plan. We danced the night away, it was hot and sensual and my god when we started making out, I could kiss him forever. I can feel myself decently drunk but not too out of it. 

We are currently in his car, I am screaming at the top of my lungs to Morgan Wallen's cover of Cover me Up, while I can feel Marco's eyes on me. Eventually we arrive at his house and the nerves and anticipation fill the silence. 

I know that I want him, and based on what I felt when we grinded against each other at the club, he wants me too. So what is going to happen now.

I look at him, and he is looking at me, eyes filled with lust, his usual light green eyes now dark. I grin and he grins and then pushes his lips on to mine, already pushing his tongue against mine, gaining dominance. 

Before I can say anything, he has somehow pulled me across the seats, onto his lap. I can feel his hard on pushing against my core, which is already wet.

I start to move my hips against him, causing him to grunt and me to smile. "I can't take this anymore." he growls, causing shivers to go down my spine. 

He steps out of the car but continues to hold me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, my lips on his neck, as he carries me into the house and up the stairs with his arms holding on to me under my thighs.

We reach his room and I quickly look up to see the most incredible bedroom ever, much nicer than my own. It is huge, with dark walls and black silk sheets. He has a fire place and a huge book shelf and couch, and there are two doors leading to what I assume to be a bathroom and a walk in closet. 

Before I can look around more, he throws me onto the bed and climbs over me. He begins to kiss my jaw, moving to my ear and whispers, "This is what you get when you tease me." Then he starts to suck on my neck, right on my sweet spot, causing me to moan.

 He pulls away and takes off his shirt. Damn, that 6 pack though and those tattoos that travel up his arms, onto his neck, and along his chest. He sees me staring at his perfectly chiseled abs and shoulders and biceps and grins. "You like what you see huh, Principessa, you're next!"