Chapter 19: Stabby strikes again

I can't believe how many people have read this! It's insane! Thank y'all! Night! Love ya! - Maddy

~Avengers Pov: brought to you by Peter Parker and Peter Quill fighting over their names... and the best movie~

     "...and that's the story of how my grandma gave my stepdad an std." Luis finished another one of his stories.

     Everyone zoned out but snapped back into it once they heard... ✨that✨

      "Wait I thought you were telling us about how your brother was a drug dealer...?" Clint said, confusedly.

     "No no wasn't it of when Scott and him fought someone in jail?" Valkyrie asked.

     "No that was like two stories ago- Tony wake up!" Steve exclaimed.

     "Huh- wha- oh ah great story." Tony say up quickly.

     "That was an amazing story Luis. But I'm a little tired so I'm gonna hit the hay." Jade said, kissing each of her mates on the cheek. Some on the lips cause they crafty like that... * cough cough* Pietro, Tony, Wade, Bucky, Sam, Clint, Gamora, Shuri, Peter, Carol, and Quill.

     Jade went to bed.

     "...So what do we do now?" T'Challa asked.

      "Father's cage?" Thor asked.

     "Ohh yes! I'll bring my daggers!" Loki skipped out of the room like a child with Pietro and Wade behind him.

      "Aww shit. Who's gonna supervise them?" Sam asked.

     Scott and Clint looked across the room, then each other and screamed, "one two three NOT IT!" The most of the others followed... except Steve, Bruce, and Thor.

     But they opted against Bruce on account of the whole hulk smash thing...

     Thor and Steve sighed and ran to Loki's room.

     "We're gonna beat the shit out of him yeah?" Valkyrie asked.

     "100%." Carol said.

     "Oh yeah." Shuri smiled.

     "Try and stop me." T'Challa smirked.

     "Let me grab a gun. Natasha, Bucky? Are you coming?" Zemo looked over at them.

     "I vill use my mind powers." Wanda chuckled.

      "And Stephen can use his magic fingers!" Tony said, knowing exactly what he meant.

     "Oh god."

     "Tony no."

     "I thought it was my sparkle dance."

     "Don't encourage him, Strange."

     Sorry for the short chapter I'm sick and we have testing so I can't miss out on school 😭 but tomorrow's our last day cuz of prom! So yippee! Have a good one loves! 💜 - Maddy