Fourteen

"Did i splash you" Caroline asked looking over at Elena, "no, no it's my necklace" she said pulling the necklace off her.

"I can sense something" Gloria said squeezing her eyes shut, through the connection Lori focused her mind on the doppelgänger not the necklace.

Elena looked down worried as the necklace left a burn, "it burned me" she said looking up. "Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be wearing it" Caroline said turning back to the pot, "Caroline" Bonnie warned at her being insensitive.

Lori focused all her power on Elena trying to conceal the necklace, when Rebekah pulled her hand away Lori looked at Gloria no Gloria turned to Stefan sighing "i found it" she said almost unpleasantly. "So where is it" Rebekah said leaning forward, "it doesn't work like that, doll" Gloria said leaning back. "I get images, there's a girl with her friends" she explained, "yes a dead girl with dead friends" Rebekah said her temper rising.

"If i don't get my necklace back" Rebekah warned, "well i'll have to dive back in to get the details" Gloria said, Klaus stood up from his spot. "So dive" he said walking forward, "i need more time" Gloria said with a sigh turning to him. Klaus rested his hands on the chair next to her waiting for her next move, "and space" Gloria added turning to him. "Your harassing my juju" she said finally, throwing her hands up in defense.

"We can wait" Klaus said his devilish smirk appearing, "i'm sure you can" Gloria responded. "But that's not what i asked" the tension got thicker, Lori turned to Stefan gesturing to Klaus. "Hey, hey you know why don't we just come back later" Stefan walked over patting Klaus's back "i'm hungry anyway" he leaned into Klaus's ear "i'll let you pick who we eat" he whispered.

Klaus smirked as Stefan walked away heading outside, the two Originals got up following behind. Lori sighed staying put not wanting to see the blood, "cmon little sheep" Klaus called. Lori groaned pushing herself off the table she was leaning on and following the trio.

~~~

"My girls dead, i'm bored" Rebekah said from her box, Lori sat next to her covering her eyes. "You weren't kidding about being hungry" Klaus said turning to Stefan, "yeah, it's been a long day." "Try being related to her" Klaus said turning to Rebekah, "you're being mean" she replied.

"And why are you being mean, you used to love me" Rebekah asked, "it's been 90 years Rebekah give him a minute" Klaus said amused. "Why are you taking his side" Rebekah asked, "because, my dear sister i feel pity, for any man who doesn't give you what you want" Klaus said. "Klaus.." Lori warned still keeping her hands on her eyes, she could smell the horrid sound of blood and that alone could make her puke.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat, i'm not a brat" Rebekah responded her voice quivering, Lori took a deep breath before uncovering her eyes laying one hand down on Rebekah's. "A thousand years of life experience says otherwise" Klaus said in a sing song voice, "well you're no picnic either"Stefan said.

"I mean i've only spent one summer with you, and i feel like i want to blow my head off" Stefan said to Klaus, Rebekah laughed and Lori tried to keep her laughter in. "Fantastic" Rebekah said tilting her head, Stefan dropped his body on the ground "i need to go."

"Where's he going" Rebekah asked worried, "to write a name on a wall" Klaus replied. Immediately Lori felt a wash of guilt and felt like she needed to speak up, "are you okay" Lori hadn't even realized her eyes were open until she focused on the body on the floor.

Lori immediately felt nauseous, "yup" she muttered jumping down and running away. She bent over a large box dropping whatever contents were in her stomach which weren't much. Once Lori was done she stood up wiping the side of her mouth before straightening up, she turned walking back to where Klaus and Rebekah were.

"When's the last time you ate you look pale" Klaus asked, Lori took a seat on a large crate feeling dizzy. "three, four days ago" Lori muttered closing her eyes, Rebekah laughed "let's go get the poor girl food, Nick" the trio got up. "Let's go get the little sheep food" Klaus said with his smirk, Rebekah wrapped her arm around Lori before they vampire sped out of the warehouse.

~~~

After Lori ate she finally got the sick feeling out of her, now she sat on a shelf with many boxes on it watching down on Rebekah and Stefan. "The family cargo" Rebekah said standing in front of Stefan, Stefan hummed turning back to look at the coffins on the ground. Lori took note they were all dusty and old, she'd never met any of Klaus's family but she guessed they weren't good if they were being locked up for so long.

"Why don't you un dagger them?" Stefan asked Rebekah, "Because he would hunt me down and kill me, he's a vindictive little bastard, my brother" Rebekah explained. "But you still care about him, why?" Stefan asked, "well i hated him, for a long time it was exhausting" Rebekah said walking past Stefan.

She took a seat on one of the coffins next to Stefan, "you know when i met you two, you were both on the run" Stefan said sitting down next to her. "Also exhausting" Rebekah noted, "Stefan smiled before looking down "who were you running from?" he asked. "What do you mean" Rebekah asked, Lori jumped from her spot slowly walking closer. "Last night i saw you there was a man looking for you, you both seemed afraid" Stefan said recalling the night.

"i just—i wouldn't think Klaus would be afraid of anybody" Stefan explained trying to keep a calm demeanor, the whole time Lori was internally screaming for him to stop. "No one in this world is truly fearless Stephan" Rebekah said avoiding the topic, "not even Niklaus" "who was that man" Stefan asked again.

"I can't, please" Rebekah said standing up, immediately Lori came at her side, "if Nick knew we were talking about this he would-" Rebekah began to panic walking further pas Stefan. "No, no i'm sorry" Stefan apologize standing up, he laid a hand on Rebekahs arm. "Just forget i asked" he said in a soft voice, "he told me about the girl you loved , the one that died" Rebekah began. "He also told me you're only with him because he saved your brother" she said.

"It's true" Stefan said turning away from Rebekah, "i think he secretly admires that about you, he'd sacrifice anything for family" Rebekah said. "Don't tell him i told you that" she whispered, Stefan laughed "your secret is safe with me" he replied. He went to walk away but Rebekah pulled him back in for a kiss, Lori made a face turning away. "Do you think you'll ever love anyone like you loved that girl" Rebekah asked, "one day maybe" Stefan replied.

Rebekah ran a hand down the side of his face giving a soft smile before her face turned cold, "i can always tell when your lying Stefan" she said bitter. "What no i'm not" Stefan said quickly, "don't bother, your kiss already gave it away" Rebekah said turning away. They were interrupted by the doors swinging open, "Gloria's gone, she's cleared out we need to find a new witch immediately" Lori felt her face get hot with discomfort.

"Something wrong, he's asking about Michael" Rebekah said, Lori felt like exploding. "He's not with us Klaus, he's hiding something" Lori burst out, Klaus turned to her before turning to Stefan. "She's wrong" Stefan said turning to Klaus, Klaus thought about it for a second before speeding in front of him.