Part 10

God damn I forgot this existed, I'd better finish this before it never does finish. This isn't the last chapter but we're getting there.

      "Sammy you don't have to do this." Henry said.      "You betrayed us all when you left! Everyone is gone now, Norman is gone..." Sammy muttered the last part, looking away.
      "Norman's not gone-" Henry said before he could stop himself. Sammy jerked his head at Henry.  
      "What do you mean?! I thought everyone had died, is everyone like me now? Inky bodies?" Sammy asked.
      He seemed less hostile when talking about Norman, so Henry kept talking. "Sort of..." Henry said slowly. Sammy cocked his head to the side.
      "What do you mean sort of?" He asked.
      "Well Norman's a bit different, he uh...he doesn't exactly have a head anymore...it's a projector. Or maybe it's over his head. But yeah." Henry said awkwardly. Sammy blankly stared at him.
      "Do you think I could see him?" Sammy asked.    
      Henry shrugged. "I dunno where he'd be, but we could look." He said.
      Sammy suddenly realized something. "Oh my god this place is making me go insane." He put his fingers to his temples, staring at the ground. Henry raised an eyebrow.
      "I tried to sacrifice you...Henry I'm so sorry." Sammy apologized.
      "It's fine, but do you know why Bendy is targeting me? Does he want to kill me?" Henry asked.
      "No of course he doesn't! Killing you is the last thing he'd do. But I don't know why he does want to catch you..." Sammy shrugged.
      "If it's a reason he'd keep to himself, then I'm not waiting around to find out-" Henry was cut off by Bendy's ink veins covering the walls.
      "Quick Henry! You gotta get out of here!" Sammy said. But it was already too late. Bendy was there, and he saw Henry.
      Henry stood terrified. It pleased the demon to be so scary, but...it also made him sad.
      He walked instead of running towards Henry, inky feet dragging. Henry was about to turn and run.
  "Wait!" Bendy called. Henry told himself not to stop but he did, turning and facing the demon.
Sammy, Jack, and Wally all watched to see what Bendy wanted with Henry.
The animator was still slowly backing away. "Why the hell do you keep chasing me?! You know this isn't my fault!" Henry cried.
"I know. But it's not my fault ya keep runnin away, when all I wanna do is talk." Bendy said.
"What." Henry squinted at the demon. "So wait...you're telling me that you've been tracking me down, chasing me, scaring the living hell out of me, because you wanted to talk?!" Henry huffed.
Bendy could tell he was angry about it. "Yeah... I'm sorry Hen, I couldn't resist scarin ya a little." The demon chuckled.
"What the hell?! Joey fired me, and we've been separated since then, and when I'm finally able to get back, suddenly you're this terrifying monster that wants to chase me just for some sick joke?!" Henry yelled.
Bendy's grin fell into a frown. He felt guilty when Henry put it like that, and the name monster really stung.
"Bendy, you used to be my friend. Used to. But now I see just how much you really care. I'm sorry for wasting your time existing for all these years, and being there for you. Now you show me how you really feel? If you'd have actually missed me when I was gone, you wouldn't have pretended you were going to rip me apart. That's not what friends do, that's what enemies do." Henry growled.
      Henry angrily glared at Bendy, then turned and stomped away. He still held his axe that he'd usually fight Sammy with, and bashed the lock open on the gate.
      Bendy hadn't meant to piss the animator off so much. He then heard the sound of a cracking board and looked up to find Henry gone.
      The demon felt fear spike up in his chest and he dashed over and looked down. He couldn't see the floor. Where had Henry gone?
      He could've died depending on how deep that hole was. But Bendy didn't see him for a while, no matter where he searched.
      As he was looking around an inky hall, a sudden thought occurred to him. What if Henry fell down by the vault? What if he took...
      Bendy had never summoned an ink portal so fast, travelling to the vault to make sure Henry never got the reel.
      He practically deflated with relief when he held the reel in his inky clawed hand. It was labeled 'The End.'
      If Henry found this and played it...well, Bendy would die. Him and all the ink creatures would die, like Sammy and Norman.
      But Henry would get out. Bendy didn't know what the animator would do if he had the choice. He stood in the room, holding the reel.
Maybe if he'd wrecked it, it wouldn't let everyone die. He knew Henry didn't want that. He knew Henry was a good man.
But now he was mad at the demon. Bendy sighed and curled up into a ball in the corner of the room behind the boxes. He couldn't help but cry, he'd missed Henry so much, yet he still decided to scare Henry.
What the hell was wrong with him? Bendy felt terrible, he just wanted everything to go back to the way it used to be, to go back to when they'd sit and draw.
To go back to being best friends. But it didn't look like it would happen any time soon, or anytime in the future.
      When him and Henry were separated, he'd missed the animator so much. However, he just didn't know how to show it when Henry got back. He grew nervous, and now, he'd blown it.