2: I hate this!

"No, you cannot," Donghyuck answered quickly, gripping on his blankets tight as he closed his eyes in regret

He punched and kicked the air as he whines out loud, "you are so fucking stupid, Lee Donghyuck!" he kept on knocking on his head and sat on his bed, he threw a small tantrum before slamming his body down to his bed again.

He's acting this way because he agreed to be Mark's boyfriend a while ago. It took him a long time to say yes because he initially felt it was a little risky, but Mark begged and begged him until he had no choice but to say yes and become his boyfriend.

No, no, no. Not a true BOYFRIEND, but a fake one. To make his girlfriend Mina jealous, Mark needs Donghyuck to play the role as his pretend boyfriend. Mina was sad a while ago, and the tanned male had finally figured out why... Mark and her had a fight, which is why she seemed to have a grey cloud above her head.

Now that it is confirmed and no one can change it, Donghyuck is regretting it because he realized how big of a deal that would play out in school especially when Jaemin hears about it, the drama queen might start screaming his lungs out when he finds out they are dating, he might start spreading rumors around the school which makes Donghyuck shiver in fear...if Jaemin will find out about this, he has to explain it thoroughly, or else the whole agreement will go into chaos.

Oh yeah, and Jaemin was supposed to get killed by Donghyuck but the boy never came back home, the tanned male got a call from him a while ago saying he will be sleeping at his mom's house, he only scoffed knowing the reason behind it.

Donghyuck stared blankly at the ceiling, making up cringey scenarios of him and Mark together in the school, holding hands while dramatic music plays. He erased that memory and hid inside his blanket, "you had one job, Lee Donghyuck...one. Fucking. Job"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Waking up super early in the morning, his alarm started ringing so loud that made him flinch in his sleep, his alarm ringtone was in marimba though, before it used to be in that scary radar ringtone but now it's on Marimba.

Did I change my ringtone? He thought.

He was laying in bed with his eyes half-opened, his cheeks were puffed and his hair was all messy. His mind was still processing if he changed his ringtone or not...till it hit him.

That ringtone wasn't supposed to wake him up, someone is calling him.

He quickly sat up and tried to get out of his blanket that was strangling him like a burrito, he reached his hand on his nightstand and grabbed his phone, he looked at the name of the caller but it was just in numbers.

Accepting the call, "hello?" he said with his morning voice.

"DONGHYUCK!" Mark shouted, causing the other to almost dropping his phone on the floor.