𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

Bella's POV

Ugh it's not fair how come Katia gets to have a super hot boyfriend, and everyone including Charlie wrapped around her well manicured fingers.

I should be the special one, I should have boys throwing themselves at me like I'm a goddess,  I'm the one that's gonna be immortal.

I stomped my feet angerly as I looked out of my bedroom window and saw Roman and Katia making out on top of a black motorcycle, I huffed and grabbed my bag before walking to the crappy truck Charlie gave me.

After I had gotten to school Edward instantly greeted me and pulled me toward his family.

" Good morning Bella." The family greeted, minus Rosalie who glared at me, probably jealous of me.

While we were talking I heard a loud roar of a motorcycle pull up and saw Katia getting off the bike and pull her helmet off before making out with Roman.

" Whose that?" Emmett asking.

I rolled my eyes, " That's Katia she's my older adopted sister." I gritted.

" She's gorgeous, I love her style." Rosalie smirked.  I glared at her before quickly whipping it away, not wanting to be found out.

" Yeah but she's really mean to me." I fake pouted.

" Her scent is off, she doesn't smell like a normal human but she also doesn't smell like the dogs from La Push." Edward pondered.

" Are you saying she might be supernatural?" Jasper questioned.  Edward nodded as I glared jealously before the bell rang.

  ~~~~~~

I groaned as I was harshly pulled out of bed and into strong muscular arms