𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 19𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"They found him a day later, he was curled up in a ball by a park." Sagira said, flat ironing her hair.

Sorin shook his head, eating a container of icing. "Wonder if Sai treats him better now that he had went missin." He mumbled, changing the channel.

Gira shrugged. "Shit, hopefully." She replied, pulling her  hair back and tilting her head.

-

"Ion like fake ass people." Fallon said, massaging Sonders scalp as he slept on his stomach.

Fallon repositioned the phone on his ear, watching Serephina get up from her position on the edge of the bed and make her way to lay on him also.

"How am I fake?" Faira asked loudly making Fall remove the phone from his ear. "You been fake since me and Fath was born, don't act like youn know whatchu did 9 years ago." Fallon responded.

"Stop playin dumb." He continued, feeling Phina lay ontop of his legs.

"I meant to tell you so- So you waited until I found out then tried to explain everything to me? When was you gon tell me, Faira?" Fallon asked, cutting her off.

Faira sighed and kept quiet. "You really had me believe that my daddy had up and left to do better but in reality he died from an overdose." Fallon said.

Fall frowned his face up when he felt Sonders spit soak through his shirt from him sleeping with his mouth open.

"That was what? About 28, 29 years ago and you didn't think to tell me the day of his death. And me being 15, I thought that he'd finally have common sense to leave yo dumbass and get better." He stated, pushing at Sonds head when the spit rolled down his side.

"I don't understand why you even cared for him, he was a no good heroin addict." Faira said, huffing. "But you married that no good heroin addict, did you not? The days he was home, he took care of us more than you did." Fallon said, slapping Sonder on his neck.

Sond jumped up and looked around, rubbing his neck and wiping his mouth. He looked at Fall, seeing his face scrunched up.

Fall moved the phone from his ear to his other one and pointed at his shirt. "And how you used to accuse me of bein a prostitute when the job you had was being a prostitute. You only did it cause yo busted up ass friends was prostitutes too." He said, watching Sonder get up and walk to the dresser.

Faira sucked her teeth. "We were not prostit- Yall were whores, admit it. Not only did I witness it, Fathan did also by walkin in on yo nasty ass." Fall said, grabbing the shirt Sonder handed him.

"Anyways child, I'm finna go. You irritatin me." He said before hanging up and sitting his phone on the nightstand.

He leaned forward, taking his shirt off and putting the other one on after wiping the spit off his stomach. "You needa start sleepin witcho mouth closed." He said as Sond came out the bathroom.

"And you needa learn how to wake me up without hittin me. Left a bigass red mark on my neck." Sonder said, rubbing it.

"I got to cause thea ain't no otha way to wake you up. You be sleepin too hard you bright ass nigga." Fall replied, mugging him when he got closer.

"You always be muggin me, baby. Smile fo me." Sonder said, kissing his forehead. "Aint nobody finna smile fo yo slow pigeon toed ass, move." Fallon mumbled, looking at the TV while Sonder kissed all over his face.

Fall mushed him, biting his lip to keep from smiling.