XXIX

Sunoo

My stepmother was laughing after I threw punches at her face. She's said it, from her own lips came the words that she planned my parent's death and mine as well but because she knew she could make my life miserable she thought it was better that she won't kill me just yet.

I can't hold back my emotions as I fell on the floor. I'm feeling weak and my head hurts from crying too much. I ordered the wolf to do everything to torture her as painful as they could, the wolf, Jisoo didn't allow it as I am not his alpha to obey so he just brought her inside the cell, tied her up and lock her in total darkness.

"Sunoo, that's too much"

I heard Sunghoon say but I just glared at him. How could he say its too much? It wasn't even enough.

"Sunghoon, she also take you away from your real family. She kidnapped you just to take revenge from your mother who beat her in a beauty competition. . . she also hurt Jake . . how can you not hurt her back?!"

He's making me angrier.

"Because I don't wanna be like a monster like the person I loathe the most. . . no matter how much I get angry and hurt her, it won't bring my unknown mother back to life. . it won't bring back the times she made my life hell. . . "

"It doesn't matter. . . I just want to hurt her, and you have nothing to do to stop me"

A sarcastic laugh was heard from him and that made me confused.

"Wow . . that line is what that woman will tell us every time she will plan to hurt you. . and now you're saying it. . . what happened Sunoo? Beating her up? Really?"

My anger only fired up.

"I'm not like her. . "

"You're becoming like her"

"You have no right to say that . . you didn't experience my life Sunghoon"

"Ok you won. . . but unlike you, I won't be a monster because I'd loose the most important people in my life. . "

"I'm not losing anyone. . "

"I'm sorry. . you just did. . it's not me .  .but you just loose someone who values you more than his life. . you just lost him Sunoo ..   Because of that monster inside you. . I thought you'd be different but your real monster is showing"

He left me confused.

My real monster?

I lose someone?

"Riki? . . Niki? Can you hear me?"

He's not answering and that's when I recall what I told him before. I made it seem like he's not important to me at all.

"You're no different from a wild beast Sunoo"

I heard my stepmother laugh but instead of feeling anger again, I felt fear, fear that Sunghoon is right, I have lost some one.

No . . .

I can't.

I can't believe I am like that. I can't believe I became more of a monster than her. I became too fearless and heartless from the training and now with what I did, I just showed my monster self to everyone.

I am a monster now.

How could I say that to Niki of all people?

How could I say those things? How could these hands be stained in blood? And of all blood, it has to be my step mom's blood?