Chapter : 3

It's been a long time since Jungkook came to school. You are missing him so much.

You are walking in the corridor, looking down. Suddenly, you bump into Taehyung.

Taehyung: What the fuc-... Y/n?

He smirks and starts coming closer to you.

Taehyung: Y/n, don't you have eyes? Stop doing such silly mistakes, it makes me really mad.

He holds your mouth with his hand and stares into your eyes.

Taehyung: And when I am mad, I am really scary.

Y/N: Let go of me!

Taehyung: SHUT UP!

He leans close to your face and tries to kiss you, but you hit kick him on his member.

Taehyung: AH! YOU FREAKING SLUT.

He screams in pain and steps beside.

You fix your clothes and start walking towards your class, completely ignoring him.

His eyes start burning in anger. He grabs your hairs and pushes you down to the floor.

He slowly bends on his knees and holds your chin upwards.

Taehyung: I told you not to make me mad.

Y/N: Sto-op, please.

Taehyung: Where is your Kooki?

Your eyes widen.

Taehyung: He is scared of me, that's why he didn't come to school, right?

Y/N: Don't you dare say a word about him.

Taehyung: Or? What will you do?

Y/N: I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung: *laughs* I don't even 1 percent care about your hates. I wasn't born to please your arrogant fucking ass.

 I wasn't born to please your arrogant fucking ass

He gets up and walks away towards his class. You hug your knees a
nd start crying.

Y/N thought: I hate you. I hate you so much.
I miss Jungkook. If he were at school, he would never let Taehyung tease me.

~Time skip~

It's been 8 days since Jungkook hasn't come to school or even contacted you.

You are feeling a little scared.

You were about to take your seat in the class when you see a familiar face at the window. It's Jungkook.

A smile forms on your lips and your heart starts beating fast.

You start rushing towards him.

You stop for a second in front of him and then pull him into a hug.