Chapter 21

Hi hi!

Chapter start:

3rd pov:

"This is revenge!!" Takemichi declared determined to win against Kiyomasa.

"Takemichi-kun..." Hina said while Draken and Emma just watched.

"Kiyomasa-kun. We never settled it, did we?"

"Huh"

"Our one-on-one fight back at the underground fight club!!" Takemichi elaborated.

"...Hah?"

"What the f*ck are you talking about!? No matter how you look at it, you f*cking lost!!" One guy said beside Kiyomasa.

"I didn't lose." Takemichi stated.

"Ohh." Draken became interested and said, "I bet 100,000,000 on Takemitchy!!"

The others were shock at what Draken just said and Hinata and Emma also followed Draken's lead and also bet 100,000,000 on Takemichi.

Hearing this, Kiyomasa and his group began to laugh at them and said, "These guys, have lost their f*ckin' minds, ain't they?", as he point his index finger on his temple.

"No, we haven't." Draken answered.

"Hah?"

"Takemitchy is gonna win." He finished.

'Thank you...everyone." At this thought, Takemichi charge towards Kiyomasa as he shouted, "Let's go, Kiyomasa.", as he positioned his right fist backward for the incoming punch. "Let's fight!!!"

Takemichi's eyes widens when he saw Kiyomasa grinned and stabbed his hand with a knife.

He step back, raise his right hand with the knife in it and shouted in pain "AAGGH."

"What? I thought that'd do the trick. I'm surprised by how great that reaction was though." Kiyomasa grinned as he said this.

Hinata shouted Takemichi's name in the back in shock as she covers her mouth.

Takemichi grunted in pain as held his right hand and heard Kiyomasa saying his not gonna go one-on-one with him. Then continued on by saying, "This is just a f*cking execution, ain't it?", as the others behind him laugh.

"I'm going to kill you, Hanagaki." After Kiyomasa said that, Takemichi remove the knife on his hand and throws it behind him. Then he charge again for a punch only to fall back as Kiyomasa punch him.

"What's the matter, Hanagaki!!? You haven't landed a single punch yet!!! I'mma beat you to death." Kiyomasa taunted.

Takemichi charge towards Kiyomasa again and tackled him on the ground with all his might despite getting hit by Kiyomasa's knees on his stomach.

Having enough, Takemichi bite Kiyomasa on his side as Kiyomasa shouted in pain. "OW!!"

Kiyomasa tried to push Takemichi's head away from him saying, "Let go of me, F*ckface!!" This made Takemichi to continue biting Kiyomasa's side. "AAAGHH!!"

Hearing Kiyomasa's cry, Takemichi proceeded to climb behind Kiyomasa's back and clings behind him with both legs around Kiyomasa and arms on Kiyomasa's neck. "It doesn't matter if I can't be Mikey-kun!! I'm Hanagaki Takemichi!!!" He shouted as he tightened his choke hold on Kiyomasa.

"Let go, D*mmit!!" Kiyomasa said as he struggles to remove Takemichi's arms on his neck.

"Don't let go, Takemitchy!!" Draken shouted as Takemichi just shout, "AAAGHH!!!"