Chapter 51

A.N.
Hi :>

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

I hope you are all doing well and are taking care of yourselves ^^

Have smol Giyu being wholesome >.<

Anyways, onto the story >3<

Your POV
Giyu and I stepped of the cart from the ferris wheel, our hands intertwined. Giyu kept a firm grip on my hand as if he thought he'd lose me again.

I couldn't stop smiling at the fact we remembered. We may not know the whole truth, but it was something we both needed.

"(Y/n)?" Giyu called and I hummed in response.

"Thank you, for coming out with me tonight. I'm really glad you were okay with this."

I tilted my head to look up at him with a small smile.

"I'm glad I came too. Had I not, we might have never found out about this."

"So...what are we supposed to do now that we somewhat know?" He asked.

"Hmm..." I hum while I think, "Well, if you still want to be with me, then we should probably take things slow. You know, go on a couple more dates, and get to know each other more. But if you don't want to be with me or if there is someone else in your life then I guess you can leave now that we've figured out what's going on."

"Please, I want to be with you...don't think otherwise." Giyu said with a soft voice.

I could feel my heart swell and a small wave of relief hit me.

I want to be with you too...

"Okay then, so, let's start then. What does your schedule look like for starters?" I asked him.

"Seeing as I'm the P.E. teacher for Kimetsu Academy, I have to be at the school by eight, and leave the school around five thirty after club activities. I go every day except for Saturdays and Sundays." He answered.

"Hmm okay, I get to the cafe at seven, and depending on the day I either stay til eight, or I leave at four if we're switching shifts. The days I work aren't really set seeing as we make the schedule every week." I explain.

We continued walking down into the train station and scanned our rail passes.

We had to speed up a bit or else we'd miss the train that goes to my apartment.

Giyu POV
We got on the train, I didn't realize what time it was. We had spent almost four and a half hours at the amusement park, and the time now read 9:45.

I forgot I had work tomorrow and didn't plan for its activities meaning I had a lot to do when I get back home.

(Y/n) tugged on my sleeve and looked up at me with a concerned expression.

"Everything okay?" She whispered.

I nodded my head and looked down. Our fingers were still interlocked, and her hold seemed to tighten as she could tell something was on my mind.

Though it wasn't a big deal, it was still thoughtful that she cared. I couldn't believe after all this time, we've known each other for much longer than we thought.

It was like we were given a second chance to be together again. And I wasn't going to let her slip away from me.

I have a feeling that when we did meet, it ended sadly and that's why we got those hurt feelings within.