Boy oh boy

Y/n's Pov

Currently, you are in the studio with Hobi hyung alone listening to his track is Chicken Noodle Soup, it was an old hip-hop song by DJ Webstar and Bianca but he decided to remake it to pay homage to it. You were familiar with the song as you listen to this kind of Hip-hop music. 

The amount of effort that Hobi hyung put into this was brilliant. He added his own verse and his flow into it, to top it of Becky G rap in Spanish which was a great combo. You just can help yourself to dance to the song and sing with it. 

Both you and Hobi hyung dance together to the song and enjoy it. After all those fun, you made a discussion with him about the choreography process and also for the MV shoot plan. 

"Oh hyung for the choreo rehearsal we can do it this Wednesday are you ok with that?", thinking for a while Hobi hyung nods his head. 

"For the mv shoot plan is that ok to ask your crew to join as my backup dancer since we will be shooting at America", not so sure about your crewmate's avail schedule decide to ask and get back to Hobi hyung. 

'Can't wait how it'll be turned out in the mv', thoughts ran free inside your head, excited about how the process will be done. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung thanks for helping me with the groceries, couldn't have done it without you", both you and Heuning hyung carries the groceries to your house. 

"Well no biggie Lil bro just lending a hand", Heuning hyung gave a smile even though you can't really see him smiling through the mask due to being an idol, you still can tell by his sincere tone and you were grateful for that. 

"Just now in school, I saw you ran in the school hallway, what happen?", remembering that incident Y/n smile sheepishly feeling embarrassed. 

Flashback 

'SHIT OH SHIT CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LATE FOR CLASS AND WHERE THE HELL AM I?!!?!?!?!', running in panic mode while trying to find his classroom. 

10mins later.........

*Breathing Heavily* "Finally found this class", he mumbled and proceed to open the door while preparing for what it's coming. 

Everybody looks at you with you looking like a mess. You were perspiring while your attire looks untidy so you did few adjustments to your attire. 

"Hi sorry for being late for class", you apologize to your teacher, your teacher put her hand on her hip. 

"Explain yourself Mr Y/n for being late", waiting for your explanation while your classmates continue to look at you. 

"Well I sort of can't find my way through to the classroom", you said while your eyes are closed waiting for punishment from your teacher. 

Hearing your explanation made everyone in the classroom laugh even your teacher is laughing at your silliness. You smile awkwardly while scratching your nape.

Flashback Ends

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Y-you got lost in school HAHAHAH and even run the whole level 4 hallway to find the class HAHAHAHHA", the penguin laugh at your silliness.