***intruder***

In this AU it is perfectly normal for demon human relationships and malori and vel are dating.

"Shitshitshitshitshit!" A black curly haired demon complained while trying desperately to wipe of the blood dripping down maloris face with a wet towl.

"You didn't tell me the demon queen had a girlfriend!" He whisper-yelled to his blonde partner.

Malori was tied down to a chair after unexpectedly being hit in the head with a plank on wood.

The unconscious human laid there as the intruder tried desperately to clean up the wound on her head before the owner of the same tower that they were trying to rob entered.

Robbing the demon tower was one thing, assaulting the demon queens girlfriend is another.

While the curly haired demon tried desperately to be gentle but also to stop the bleeding his partner continued their job and took anything that he thought was of value.

"It's fine, we're in and out. She won't even know we we're here, they'll just assume she bumped her head or something."

As he continued searching violet eyes opened to be met with the face of a stranger.

A look of terror shot on his face.

"Carlos! Carlos! She's awake."

Malori felt dizzy, she quickly assumed the situation she was in and stared into the terrified eyes of her captor.

"Fuck. Knock her out!"

"I can't do that!"

"Why!? You were just fine with it a moment ago!"

"That was before i knew who she was! And now she knows what we look like! I told you we should have worn masks!"

While the two were bickering, malori realised that if vel came home then it won't be good for these two and it'll be more work for the pookas later.

"Hey," both eyes shot towards the crocky and tired voice.

"You guys should leave, while you have the chance."

"I TOLD YOU! Lets go!" The curly haired guy grabbed his partner at tried to drag him towards the door.

"No! She's just going to tell on us later, Marcus." He wasn't wrong, malori just wanted them out so the pookas didn't need to clean up.

Just at that moment someone walked into the room, silencing everyone.

"Hey love, i brought you your favourite fo-"

The once rare cheery smile on the silver haireds face quickly flatned as she saw the sight before her.

Unknown people in her private chambers, one holding a bag full of her stuff while the other was holding a bloodied cloth. Beside her was a plank of wood and in front was her favourite person, tied to a chair with a trickle of blood down her face.

She dropped the bags she was holding with a wicked smile.

The queen towered over the two demons, grabbing each of them by their necks.

"Tell me, what you doing here?" Lifting both demons off the ground in a sickening way, knowing full well that they won't be able to answer.

Meanwhile, malori was enjoying the sight before her, while also feeling sorry for both the pookas and the demons.

Have a wonderful day/night ;)