c-19&20

C19

Seeing that the room had quieted down, Shen Chengjiu placed the carrying pole by the door.

He looked around, and in the end, his gaze landed on Shen Zhu. He said with concern: "Yue Niang, with such a big stomach, don't run back and forth, it would be bad if there were any mishaps."

Shen Zhu shook his head. Maybe the original owner still had some feelings towards him, and at this moment, hearing Old Man Shen's words, his nose was a little sour.

She looked at Old Man Shen's face which was covered in sweat, and quickly made way for him. "Father, sit down and rest for a while."

Seeing Shen Zhu stand up, Shen Chengjiu casually wiped the sweat on his face, and laughed while waving his hand: "I'm not tired, I just went up the mountain to pick up two firewood. You are heavy, sit down quickly."

With that, he turned to Old Madam Zhu and said unhappily, "Why aren't you cooking yet? You know how it is every day. "

Zhu Huiru wholeheartedly wanted to fish money from Shen Zhu, but as he couldn't think of a reasonable way for the time being, he listened to Old Man Shen's words and did not bother any further with them.

She gave the others a look and was the first to leave the room.

Seeing the cold expression on Old Man Shen's face, Shen Yao swallowed his words and pretended to discuss it with Old Man Shen and his wife, "Sister-in-law, let's go and help."

Old man Shen turned around and waved at his two sons, "All of you, get out."

In a split-second, only Shen Zhu and his wife were left in the room.

Shen Chengjiu let out a helpless sigh, his face had a look of exhaustion, "Yue Niang, you've suffered too much."

When he first came in, he also heard Zhu Huiru bringing his daughter in and asking her for silver.

Shen Chengjiu felt that it was embarrassing when he heard her. After Shen Zhu had married into the Su Family, that woman's thought of taking advantage of him was growing stronger and stronger.

Wasn't Old Lady Zhu thinking that Shen Zhu was his illegitimate daughter?

Sigh, in the end, he was the one who caused trouble for this girl.

Shen Zhu also knew that Old Man Shen had heard everything from outside the door. He shook his head and smiled bitterly, he didn't know how to continue the conversation, so he changed the topic.

"Dad, how have you been recently?"

"Your father has always been in good health," he said. Father Shen looked at the expression in Su Zongwen's eyes as he looked at the woman, and laughed satisfactorily: "This child is not bad, you should just live with him peacefully."

Although Old Man Shen looked at Su Zongwen, he was speaking to him.

Shen Zhu thought that there was some meaning to Old Man Shen's words.

Suddenly, the sound of light footsteps came from outside the house.

A small figure rushed into the hall like the wind, seeing that there was nothing extra, she pouted her lips in dissatisfaction and glared at the dumbstruck Shen Zhu.

The little person ran in front of Shen Zhu and waved his hands towards her, "Where is my present? Why didn't you bring me a present when you came back? "

"No, no, no. Shen Xiaobao, call me auntie!" Shen Chengjiu scolded with a dark face.

Shen Bao was not afraid of Old Man Shen. Raising his head, he continued to speak confidently and confidently to Shen Zhu, "Since you did not buy me a present, just give me the money, I will buy it myself!"