♡14

All my love is gone~

28th April, 2021.

7:00 pm.

The moon was like a ghostly-silver disc in the sky. There was a blanket of stars that stretched to the infinity. The spring party, everyone was waiting for, was held in the big meadow of the university. The group of friends arrived at the party. Music was playing- not so loud. Everyone in the party was well-dressed. There was a food section serving different kinds of dishes. There were tables covered in red and white covers, on top of which were vases of red roses. There was a sweet candy floss smell at the party. Decorative lights, balloons and flowers were everywhere.

"OMG!!!! CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!", Haechan exclaimed seeing the big chocolate fountain the middle of the party venue and ran towards it.

"YAHHH LEE HAECHAN!!!", Renjun called him. But he had already started eating cookies dipped in the chocolate fountain. He sighed and shook his head. "He's still a kid. I am going there. You guys have fun", he said to his friends and ran towards his bestfriend. "YAHHH LEE HAECHAN. WAIT FOR ME!!!"

"Jaemin let's take some pictures over there", Minjeong said pointing at the flower wall at the other end of the meadow.

"As you wish babe", Jaemin said with a big smile and held her hand and took her towards the flower wall.

"YOOOO MARK!!!"

Mark turned around hearing his name and saw his friend waving at him, telling Mark to join him and his other friends.

"Hey guys Lucas is calling us. Koeun and I are going to his table. The other 99 liners are also there.", Mark informed his younger friends and received an 'ok' from them. He and Koeun then went to join Lucas, Hendery, Xiaojun, Yeri and others.

"Guys can Ningning and I go and spent some time alone? Please!", Chenle shyly said.

"Ofcourse Chenle. Who is stopping you?", Jimin said with a chuckle.

"Thank you. Let's go Chenle!!!" Ningning held her date's hand and took him wherever she wanted to go and soon they got lost in the crowd of students.

"Aeri! I am so sorry I couldn't pick you from your house." Shotaro came running towards her.

"Ohhh Shotaro it's ok. I know you went to the hospital to visit your sister.", Aeri said.

"Yeah. She and the baby both are healthy", Shotaro said with a smile.

"Thanks God! Boy or girl?", Aeri asked with a big smile on her face.

"It's a boy."

"OMG!!! Congratulations our Taro Milk Tea.", Soojin said while clapping her hands.

"Yes Congratulations!!! You are an uncle now!!!", Jeno said.

"Congratulations Shotaro. I am so happy for you and your family~", Jimin said in a happy tone.