{×~45~×}

Ace and Bellamy were stripped naked by Lincoin, only down to their undergarments. he held the two radios closely as he watched Dr.Tsing come out of the intake door.

She makes it to the end of the line, "Harvest them all," more guards came out of the intake door, some with red liquid. Lincoin eyes it before looking at Axel who was already staring at him.

Once the guard came to Lincoln with the red liquid, Axel used wind secretly to blow the vial out of his hands causing to go nuts along with the grounders.

Bellamy and Axel managed to grab their radios from Lincoin before they slipped through the intake door, through the door was the harvest chamber.

"Quick, get in a cage and act neutral."  Bellany said as he rushed to a cage, Axel ran to the opposite side from where he went.

Axel got into a empty cage and quickly shut the door, he looked around him to find a girl with forest green eyes look right back at him, she had very long brunette hair. She had a black tattoo of a symbol on her side of her face. It was very tiny, it was right next her left eye.

"Leska?" Axel called, the girls eyes widen as she nodded. Axel pulled out the radio from behind him. "A...Ace?" His voice became shaky.

After a moment of silence, a desperate quiet voice came through the radio, "Axel? Big brother?" Ace's desperate voice came from the radio.

"Have you heard the story of leska? Lincoin told Bellamy and I on the way up here." Axel whispered back, on the other end, Anya and Lexa stood there froze, staring wide eyed at the radio.

"Yeah, I have heard of it, what about it?" Ace said, eyeing Anyas and Lexas tensed and frozen composure.

"I think I found her, she is in a cage next to mine." Axel said from the other end, causing everyone's eyes to widen. "She just told me all the natblidas are here, I thought she only went missing."

"It was training time, for the Natblidas. They all disappeared. We said Leska only want missing since if the other clans know all of the natblidas went missing, it'll start a war." Anya explained, as Lexa was still in a state of shock.

"She's asking for her sister, is Lexa there?" Axel asked from the other end of the radio, Lexa rushes over and Ace handed her the radio, Clarke eyes widen.

"Leska?" Lexa's voice came through the radio, she heard Axel's voice in a quiet manner how to use the radio.

Another sweet small voice came from the radio, "Lexa? Is that you?" Lexa breathe of relief as a smile fell upon her face, completely shocking the others.

"Yes, Leska. Its me, your at that mountain? Have you been there all this time?" Lexa asked, speaking into the radio.

"Y-yes, they've killed some of us and tortured the rest. They use our blood to heal their own," leska said, "I'm freezing," then they heard a gate opening and Leska talking to someone, then say a thank you.

"What's happening leska?" Lexa asked, her eyes showing worry and fear as she waited for her response.

"Axel, I think, is letting me keep this radio to talk to you and go give you updates for the harvest chamber and gave me his jacket he found  since they keep the chamber kinda cold." Leska explained as she shivered from the coldness, Ace's eyes widen as they filled with tears. Her brother has a kind heart, but now how will he let her know he is okay?

"Get some rest, we'll work on getting you out of there." Lexa said into the radio, getting a soft 'ok' in return. Lexa handed the radio back to Ace, she shook her head.

"Keep it, your sister might check in. I can build another one and I have extras." Ace said as she packed up her bag and using her ability to summon water and used it to put out the fire.

Lexa nodded, as they stood up and begin to walk back to TonDC. They made it back after couple hours of walking, a worried Raven met Ace at the gate.

"Where were you, Ace?" Raven asked worriedly as she brought the small girl into a hug which she gladly accepted.

"Ran into a little bit of trouble," Ace relied with a nervous chuckle, Raven rolled her eyes with a small.

Lexa watched the two as she thought about Leska, for the past two years she had believe her beloved little sister was dead along with the other nightbloods.

The nightbloods were all like brothers and sisters to each other, though they fight to their death when their older, that doesn't stop them become friends, almost like siblings.

Ever since Leska and the other nightbloods have went missing, they haven't stopped looking for them and surely they weren't gonna give up, the future last in all nightbloods.

Lexa walked to the front of the village as a crowd begin to form infront of her, "I have been informed Little Heda has been found," gasps were heard from the crowd before it had gone wild, cheers and happy shouting, people hugged, smiled and laughed as if they won something.

Lexa smiled a little at the crowds happiness, before she begin to speak again, "she's at the Mountain with the other nightbloods, Axel, one of our inside men, had found her. He had called in to his little twin sister Ace, and she had inform me." She said, her voice strong.

"They have used our peoples blood, nightblood or not to heal their own. They have tortured our brothers and sisters, not only that but our nightbloods, lets win this war and get our people and Nightbloods back, to where they belong." Lexa finished, leaving the crowd to yell and shout happily once more.

Raven smiled proudly at Ace, she kissed her on her forehead. She's proud of her siblings, they been through so much but still do their best to help the others around them, even if they broke them down.