Chapter 22

...Please prepare yourselves, minna-san. It's time to cry...

Just kidding. Hahaahahaha

Thank you so much for reading!

Also, sorry for the late chapter.

Chapter start

3rd pov:

The ambulance arrive at the hospital as Draken was rolled in to the ER.

"What's the situation?!"

"A deep abdominal stab wound and severe blood lost!!"

"He went into cardiac arrest on his way here!!"

"He's in extremely critical condition!!"

The nurses and paramedics said as Takemichi watch Draken being push towards the operating room.

As everyone was standing around and crying with worry (Emma), the h/c hair girl was seen sitting on the side with her hands clasp together staring at nothing with a blank and pale face.

"This can't...be happening." Emma cried in Hinata's arms as the girl embrace the crying girl.

"No way..." Atsushi muttered as another  added, "They said it was cardiac arrest."

"Don't get your hopes up." The doctor said before he went in earlier.

"Y/nnnn! Hinaaaa! I'm so scared." Emma cried.

"Emma-chan..." Hina can only say to comfort the girl.

"Don't worry Emma-chan, Draken is strong." Y/n comforted.

Running footsteps can be heard through the hallway. Y/n looks at the direction to see Mitsuya and Pehyan running towards them.

"Takemitchy!" Mitsuya called. "How's Draken?! Is he okay?!" He ask.

"Mitsuya-kun!! Pehyan-kun!!" Takemichi called and then proceeded to tell them everything that happened when they were fighting.

"D*mn it!" Mitsuya cursed as he punch the wall beside him.

"No way...Kiyomasa did this?" Pehyan said in disbelief.

"Before we got to the hospital...his pulse was already..." Before Takemichi finish what he was gonna say, someone suddenly called him.

"Takemitchy." Said boy look to who called him and said, "Mikey-kun." Then he came running towards Mikey as he began to explain, "Draken-kun is...!!"

"Yeah, I heard. Where is the waiting room?" Mikey cut off Takemichi as he ask.

As Mikey entered, Emma look at her brother wailing, "Mikeyyy!", with tears running on her cheeks.

"Mikey!!" Mitsuya and Pehyan both called. As y/n just nodded at him.

"You're being way to loud." Mikey said as he walk towards the bench saying, "we're in a hospital, so keep it down.", as he sat beside y/n.

Silence reign for a few seconds before Mikey spoke, "...Kenchin...has always made good on his word, since way back. He's not gonna die here. He'd never be that dishonest." Mikey then looks at them and smiled with his eyes close before saying, " 'cause he promised me...that we'd own the whole country together."

Then Mikey called each one of us and said, "Believe in Kenchin."

Hours went by as the group waited for Draken's surgery to finish. Finally, the lights indication that the surgery was ongoing finally turn off. This did not escape Takemichi's eyes as he reacted, "!!"