Chapter 12

Marco POV

I wake up this morning feeling peaceful. I don't know why until I feel a light, warm, weight pressed against my chest. I look down and see Bex, spread out across my body, her golden hair splayed out along her back.

Last night was crazy. I am taken back to the memories of our conversation in the car and the simple content I felt. Or the way we danced in the club, bodies hot and pressed up against each other. And then when we got home my god, she was so fucking good for me, taking it all like a good girl, just hearing her moan my name when I was eating her out could have made me cum before getting inside her.

I look at her face, pressed against my bare chest, and lightly tighten my arms that are already holding her. She looks adorable as she sleeps. Usually with the other girls I fuck, I won't let them sleep in my bed, or if I do, I leave right away in the morning before they get up. There is never EVER cuddling.

But as I'm holding Bex, she makes me feel a light that hasn't been able to come through the darkness of my heart ever. I feel protective of her, I don't want to leave her, and want to keep holding her until she wakes up. She just looks so peaceful.

I run my fingers through her hair, noting that is is quite knotty, probably due to the intensity of last night. Shit, I'm gonna get hard again just thinking about it. 

I look at her back and noticed how the shirt I gave her must have rode up in the night, displaying her perfect ass to me. Man, she has a huge ass, and chunkier thighs, but I love them, in my hands, against my lips, everything.

Except while I'm staring at her back, I notice some sort of line, almost looking like a scar, going from the skin of her lower back, then hidden by her shirt. I slide up her shirt, careful not to wake her up, until most of her back is bare. I gasp at what I see, my body filling with anger.

My Principessa has scars everywhere along her back, they almost look like whip scars, some even look like a knife has been drawn along her skin. 

This must have been the work of her father. I did not want to ask too much about her past after she told us because I wasn't sure if she talked about it often. But my heart actually hurts for her now , I can't believe she has these, has to live with them everyday.

I must not have realized it because she was on her back last night, and they don't stretch on her arms or legs. I hold her a little closer and then realize I need to get ready. The clock beside me shows 8:30, fuck, I never sleep this long.

I quickly move out from under her, gently so I don't wake her up, and stare at her face. She murmurs, and then pulls the covers over herself, still sleeping. She is so adorable. I grab a shirt and pull it on, and some sweats. I will come back up later and change again after I find the guys and brief them on todays schedule.

I run down the stairs and head to the kitchen, we always eat breakfast together and talk about the day, then get ready later. On my way there I see all the girls the boys brought home last night leaving and scoff, the walk of shame.

When I enter the kitchen the guys are already there, drinking their coffee, and eating cereal. They look up at me and Gio says "Soooooo, we heard you and Bex last night..." and Antonio says, "So are we not going to talk about the way you were dancing at the bar?" and the rest of them laugh.

I can't help myself from chucking too and smiling. Enzo looks at me with a grin and says, "Damn, you actually look happy for once." The rest of the guys nod in agreement and look at me awaiting a response.

I open my mouth and say, "Bex, she is something else, but I want to ask about her sc-," and before I carry on, Bex enters the kitchen, still wearing my shirt which looks huge on her, but she has wiped off her makeup and thrown her hair in a messy bun. The marks I left on her neck can be seen, and I smile, proud of myself. 

She looks at us and blushes, then looks at Enzo, and Enzo looks back, clearly suppressing a laugh. She mutters, "Shut up Zozo" and walks over to him, where he leans over slightly, and she kisses his cheek. 

It must have been just a friend thing they do, they are best friends after all, but I still get jealous until she grabs the coffee pot and pours a cup, handing it to me smiling.

She pours herself a cup and comes over to stand next to me, before sitting down right in front of me. "Sooooo, this isn't awkward at all," she says and we all start chuckling. "Zozo, are you mad?"

"No, I don't care. All I'm saying is if I walk in on the two of you fucking in a room I swear to god I will die of embarrassment but not until I whip Marco's ass!" Enzo replies laughing, and Bex releases a small grin. 

"Aight first off, I am going to need to make you boys pancakes or some shit because cereal is not breakfast, it is a snack eaten by lazy fucks. Second, Zozo, do you still have a bag of my clothes in one of your cars, because I need to get home a grab my stuff. It might take me a while because I am taking the bus, unless one of you can lend me a car?" she says. 

I grab her hand and lead her to the garage before she even knows what's happening. Her hand fits perfectly in mine, and when I look down, her blue eyes are staring back at me. We get to the garage and I take her to my area where all my cars are, and say, "Take your pick."

And I swear I have never seen her smile as big in my time knowing her, she instantly runs around, inspecting each car, and then decides on the black Ferrari that we rode in the other night. "This is my favourite." she says.

Enzo walks over with a bag of her clothes and tosses them to her. "Ok, I'll go get changed and then I'll drive home, I'll be back in 45!"

-------------------------------------

Bex left about 20 minutes ago. I went back to the kitchen and told them to get dressed, because today we are going to interrogate the Mexicans from yesterday. I am wearing dress pants and dress shirt, my usual, while the boys are all a bit more casual, but still professional.

We spread out and walk into different cells, to get this done as fast as possible. Angelo and Antonio will go together, so they can be faster and get through the last 3 men, while Gio will go through 2 because, well he is trigger happy and knows how to get people talking.

I enter the cell, and see the man that Bex had knocked out. He is tied to the chair, hands behind his back, and I slam my gun straight across his temple. "Tell me stronzo, what were you planning on doing once you entered my base?"

He spit in my face and says, "I won't talk." I don't have time for this. I walk over to the weapons chest and grab a knife, then drag a chair and straddle it, right in front of him. I  lift up his shirt, and begin to draw pictures along his stomach. He starts to scream but still won't talk, even as blood drips along his skin.

I then take him by surprise and stab the knife into his side, twirling it in his body. Blood splatters everywhere, and he screams and starts the cry. I stab him again and again, carful not to go through any vital organs yet, so he won't die before he talks.

"Ok OK, please st-sto-stop!" he yells. "Miguel wanted us to sneak through the base, we were going to kill most of your men and guards, to make you look weak. How could anyone trust a Mafia Don if he can't protect his men in his own house. That is all I know please stop!" he confesses.

Irritation flows through me. Miguel is fucked in the head if he thinks his quest to make my Mafia crumble will actually work. I end the guys life by slitting his throat and walk out, where I see the boys have also finished their interrogations. 

"My guy said they wanted to kill our men to make me look like a weak leader, did you guys hear something different." 

They all shake their heads to say no, but Rosco says, "My guy was the leader I think. He also mentioned how Miguel knows our shipment arrival dated for the next three shipments, I'll get on delaying them, and then we can show up on the day the Mexican's think it is, and take them out."

"Nice work!" I say, let's get cleaned up. We all head to our rooms and change our shirts as they all had blood on them. 

When we meet downstairs, Bex enters, wearing mom jeans again, and a button up tucked in, hanging off one shoulder. She looks both comfy and professional, perfect for doing her job.

"Ok boys, let's get started on these cars!"