𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐡𝐢𝐦

His lips moved along her neck as she ran her hands over the defined muscles on his chest, wanting as much of him that he would give her.

He slid his knee between her legs as he pried them apart, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist and pull his body even closer than before.

The small gasps that left her lips made him crave her even more, but they both knew that it would have to end soon.

•••

The girl awoke with a start, her entire body shaking as the sheets fell off of her shoulders and bunched around her waist. She brought a hand to her face, feeling her forehead to check for a fever.

Her head was cold, not hot, but she still felt as if she was about to be sick. She was dizzy as she slipped her legs over the side of the bed, trying to stand on her feet.

"Ev— are you alright?"

She hadn't heard the sound of the door being unlocked, but she quickly turned to see Charlotte standing at the door, a large bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh my— Evanna, you're shaking," Lottie dropped the bag onto a nearby desk and hurried to the side of the bed.

"No. I'm fine," She waved her friend away, trying to prevent her from coming any closer.

Lottie sent her a disappointed look, tilting her head to the side as she sat down. "Don't lie to me... what happened?"

She hadn't realized it yet, but she was crying. The tears streamed down the girl's face, making a few stray hairs stick to the side of her cheeks.

"I— I don't know who he is—" She let out a soft sob, cherishing the feeling of her best friend wrapping her arms around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

"Evanna, you're mumbling again. Speak up please," Charlotte stroked her fingers through the girl's hair, trying her best to calm her.

She managed to get a grip on herself, holding back her tears as best as possible in an attempt to stop crying. "I— nevermind— it's not important..." Her words were interrupted by sniffles and small gasps.

She couldn't tell Lottie. Her friend would think that she was crazy if she told her about the dreams she kept witnessing in her sleep. The unknown male that kept appearing, she never saw his face and rarely heard him speak. He was causing her terror and fear, another reason why she hated going to sleep when she didn't have to.

"What time is it?" Evanna allowed Lottie to continue holding her as the panic sunk in. How long had she been asleep?

"Um," The curly-haired girl checked the brass wristwatch she was wearing. "Just past five-thirty."

"In the morning?" She sat up a bit, drying her eyes with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

"No. It's almost supper time—"

"Dinner?" She practically jumped. "Y—You shouldn't have let me sleep that long. Evanna repeatedly shook her head as she slid out of her friend's grasp. She quickly hopped out of the bed, still feeling lightheaded.

"Ev, you needed to sleep—"

"No..." The girl rushed over to her dresser pulling out a new set of clothes to slip on. "What I need... is to be working. There's so much to do— and so little time to do it."