𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"NOO! I DON'T W-W-ANT TOO!" Anna cried. Oliver tries his best to calm the wailing child, but all she does is push him away from her and fall to the ground crying more.

"Anna, come on. Nothing is going to happen; it's just a check-up." Noah groans, already tired of hearing his baby sister's cries at 9 in the morning.

Today, Anna has a doctor's appointment; it is meant to be a small physical check to see how she's healing after the accident. But somebody accidentally mentioned shots, and she started freaking out.

" Princess, Tyler was only joking about the shots, no shots." Oliver tries to calm the crying 5-year-old but only seems to worsen the situation. She's curled up on the floor, laying on her stomach and cowering her head in her arms.

"Tyler, do something!" Oliver says to his brother, a bit frustrated with this whole ordeal.

"The hell you want me to do." He shrugs, laying back on the couch. "Dude, if you didn't say anything, we wouldn't be in this situation!" Oliver growls at his brother's ignorance.

"You blaming me?!" He snaps at Oliver.

"Yes, I'm blaming you. Anna's gonna make herself sick if she doesn't stop crying. You caused it; now stop it!"

Tyler stands up and grabs Oliver by the collar; they both glare at each other. Oliver is tempted to hit his brother but before a loud voice boom in the living room.

"HANDS OFF NOW!" Anthony glares at the boys. The sight of his baby sister on the floor crying her eyes out and her older brothers about to make their living room a  brawl box.

Joshua enters from the kitchen seeing the sight before him; before Anthony can repeat himself, Joshua rips the two boys apart.

Anthony walks past them and gives his full attention to his wailing sister, knowing that he would deal with the boys later.

"Why are you crying, mamas?" Anna looks up, and her tears immediately start to swell again.

"B-Bubas..."

Anthony picks up the little girl in his arms; her cries have died down to hiccups. He walks into the kitchen with her but not without sending one final look to the boys saying,

'We'll talk later

Anthony places Anna on the kitchen counter, leaving her for a second to grab a glass of water for her. Her eyes are red and puffy, and her cheeks have a tinted pink, he hands her the water, and she gladly sips it.

"Now tell me, why were you crying. Did the boys hurt you?" Anthony says, wiping away her old tears.

"N-No, T-TyTy said doctors give me shots. And I-I don't like s-shots." She starts crying again; Anthony holds his sister close to his chest and rubs circles on her back.

"Princess, Tyler's dumb and doesn't know what he's talking about. No shots today, okay? We are getting your cast off."

Her head shoots up, "Really?"

"Yes, now let's go get ready. Then after, I can take you for some yummy food."

Anna smiles big and brightly, "Yay!!! No cast! Yummy food! Let's go, Buba, we gotta go noww!!"

He chuckles at her excitement, "let's hurry and get you dressed."

He grabs her a white sweater and gray legging; he helps her slip on some sandals. He internally thinks that he needs to buy her new clothes soon and that they'll take her to the mall sometime later this week.

Anthony and Anna make their way to his Black Mercedes Benz

Anthony and Anna make their way to his Black Mercedes Benz. He loves this car because it was the first expensive car he's ever bought. He straps her into the little car seat. And hands her a little sippy cup full of apple juice.

******

"Okay, Miss De La Cruz, I'm going to grab the doctor so he can help take off your cast." The pretty nurse said to Anna, giving her a wink. The doctor then enters the little room with the nurse behind her with a cart full of different tools.

It immediately freaked Anna out. She jumped off of the bed and hurried and buried her head into Anthony's chest. "Bubba, I don't want it. They look scary! It's going to hurt!" She was shaking in fear, and her voice cracks; Anthony picks her up, holding her close.

"Anna, sweetheart, I promise it won't hurt one bit. It's just going to be loud. But you won't feel a thing." The doctor tries to reassure her, Anna looks up to her oldest brother, and he nods, telling her that everything will be fine. "If you want, you can sit on your brother's lap as we do it. It's only going to take a few minutes."

Once the cast was off, they put another smaller and more comfortable brace on her that she only has to wear for 5 weeks. Her arm was healing impressively fast, but they wanted to make sure everything will stay healed, so they added an extra week.

Anthony took Anna to iHop for a brunch when they left the doctors since she didn't have much breakfast this morning. Anna was thrilled to see that her big and uncomfortable cast-off. Now she can move her arm more and not worry about it accidentally scratching her.

When they finished eating, he drove them home. Anna fell asleep in the car; she must've been exhausted after her little meltdown this morning at home and the doctor's office. Once they got home, he picks her up and brings her to bed. He kisses her forehead, whispering a 'sweet dreams, I love you.'

Anthony turns off the lights and leaving the door ajar. He takes a deep breath and makes his way into the living room, where Tyler and Oliver are dreading a long lecture.

********

A/N

Ahhh!!! Hiii!! 4k you guys?! and 241 votes!? I get so happy seeing people add my story to their reading list or vote on the chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter; It took a little longer because I was in the middle of writing another story.

Thanks for reading, bye babes!!!🥰❤️